FINALLY, A RETRO OF THE NIKE TRAINER SC II 3/4 DONE RIGHT!! THANK YOU NIKE!

Originally Posted by donmega

anybody knows where to still get some 8.5's on the citrons? tia!
http://store.nike.com/us/...1/pid-423770/pgid-423772

Just about a FSR from 7 to 10.5 here.. Infra's are definitely more popular. Only a 8.5 left.. Glad to see them not really sit too long. jimmyjazz.com should have those smaller sizes available too...
---------------------

Weathers been a bit bad and i've been wearing mainly sandals (go figure) but I did wear the infrareds over the weekend..  Break in is real nice... I love these guys. Nothing else is getting worn. It's really getting me thinking about selling almost everything I own and buying up 10 of these
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Just about a FSR from 7 to 10.5 here.. Infra's are definitely more popular. Only a 8.5 left.. Glad to see them not really sit too long. jimmyjazz.com should have those smaller sizes available too...
---------------------

Weathers been a bit bad and i've been wearing mainly sandals (go figure) but I did wear the infrareds over the weekend..  Break in is real nice... I love these guys. Nothing else is getting worn. It's really getting me thinking about selling almost everything I own and buying up 10 of these
laugh.gif
thanks for the lookout fam!

---------------------

laugh.gif

FYI, If anyone orders from Jimmy Jazz, use the discount code BUYJJ10 and you'll get $10 off, which will bring the total to around $108 and some change shipped.

Glad to see that everyone wanted these seemingly got them. I wouldn't be surprised to see a few pairs end up in outlets. I wish I had the money to double up, but since Ill use my pairs for usual use only, they should last me a long time to come.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Originally Posted by Type X

Thanks for the comment.
Maybe the title should read SC TRAINER II only colors that Magic1978 approves of.
smokin.gif

It actually says SC Trainer II 3/4 done right.....keywords done right. That means the QS were better materials and colors then the crap they put out, hence the reason no one gives a s*** about those Halloween themed shoes you got.

laugh.gif

yall are hilarious !!!!

---------------------

laugh.gif
damn, wish you were my size   lol 

Damn, y'all went in on dude for posting about that UO deal on the Total Oranges
laugh.gif
. Honestly, I woulda been hyped too. $10? That's a true steal no matter how you cut it. I'll never cop that colorway but they are probably my favorite of the "Retro+" colors.

Crazy that the Citrons are on sale already, only a month? That never happens around my way.. I wish

Infrareds are becoming my favorite of the two, definitely seen a lot more wear so far. Starting to want a 2nd pair.

Anyone still looking for big sizes?

23penny.com has both colors for $124.99 + $15 shipping.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

curious if any of you guys (Wally, Proto, etc) ended up getting a size 12.5 since
they have become available? or what?

Went ahead and grabbed a second pair of Infrareds since I plan on wearing pair no. 1 this weekend at a music festival. May keep my eyes peeled for a third pair for under retail over the next few weeks.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

curious if any of you guys (Wally, Proto, etc) ended up getting a size 12.5 since
they have become available? or what?

nah, i saw that tho. 12 is perfect for me tho (i don't even have to wear those super thin socks or anything). especially since they are supposed to break in over time.

Seems like NDC got a huge restock.. Possibly, stores sending them back to nike because they're not selling?
Im justing waiting for them to drop the prices and go on sale

good thing the hype died down on these. it seems they are readily available now and can be had for retail or less.

judging by how these keep restocking, I see these ending up at the Outlets soon for the same price as the other colorways. Nonetheless, the QS releases were a smashing success.

Originally Posted by Type X

Just tracking my 9.99 Orange pair that ACTUALLY SHIPPED from urban LMFAO
they'll be here tomorrow ...suhweet.

roll.gif
Diddo.....placed an order this AM....THANKS!!

Back
Top Bottom