FINALLY, Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Return - Rumored Date - 3/11/2022 - First images

090723D5-4615-456E-8E54-83B4D3B92991.jpeg

All Stars
Black / Red’s

Everything else…

Admittedly the White / Red’s should rank higher to me since that was essentially the team shoe for the 1997 UNLV mens basketball squad…Keon Clark flossing them around town in particular will always stick with me…But the white based pairs were always just meh to me for some reason…

Last edited:
I'm the opposite

I'll get white based colorways and look at them one day, and decide I can't do this much white and sell them. I got the royalties and like them, but I'm still wondering if I'll ever wear them. I'll see other people with Flints or French Blues and think they look cool, but I know I wouldn't have worn them. As far as cherry's, my man is a Kappa and he used to always wear them and I thought he was doing too much and I never looked at them seriously. I look at them as doing too much and being matchy matchy.

I had OG Playoffs twice(first pair were stolen) and it's the only 12 I liked long term.

One thing is that I've always thought of 12's as strictly as a sweats/joggers type sneaker.
Yeah I'm a Kappa too and even I don't like all that matchy matchy stuff

Back
Top Bottom