Finally asked a Japanese girl

She knows that I want to hang out and so she is free today or tomorrow should be marinating in her head that she should ask me to hang out.

I hope

Check it out... take this note from me, 1 of only 25 original players from the Himalayas left in the world...

DO NOT WAIT FOR HER! You want to be the man and she is going to want you to bestow some confidence, she's not looking to hang out with a passive dude noran overly aggressive one stay in the middle and text her something simple just to spark a little back and forth chit chat which will lead to an opening for youto ask her out. You said you guys chatted a bit which is good, hope you were listening because to show her your into her you should check in on one of thetopics you guys discussed no matter how small the topic was. She already gave you the window of opportunity by telling you she is off.

If you don't do that then best believe some other dude will drop her a line and you'll be left out. Probably another dude sitting at home saying todayis his day to speak to her.

Good luck.

hmph. didn't bring this up, but you only seen her at the sushi spot? seen her outside of work o_O?
asked her if she got her bf at all, not that you trying to wife or if you do, puts a curveball sorta.

if she ain't text yet, hit her up today yo.

If she dont hit you up by 8 o'clock call her. She can stay out late too cuz she aint got nothing to do tomorrow.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Hopefully, she isnt playing the same game you are and waiting on you to call. . . .
embarassed.gif

%*#! what these passive dudes are saying

TEXT HER TOMORROW

but wait until late afternoon like 4pm

try to come off as gentle and harmless as possible

ask her if she's free and drop some subtle %+%* about how you wanna get up w/ her

like dude said up there, no girl is trying to mess w/ a passive, soft guy who sits around waiting for things to come to him

bag her

smash that

and post that on vimeo for niketalk to see

by not saying anything today and tomorrow, it'll seem like you forgot about her/don't give a fk about her

while you don't wanna come across as some overbearing aggressive dude, you wanna show some type of interest in her

just hit her up later tmw and calmly ask her if she's still free and/or up to get up w/ you

sitting around and waiting for some girl you just met to chase you is not realistic

let's get it, neeky

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

%*#! what these passive dudes are saying

TEXT HER TOMORROW

but wait until late afternoon like 4pm

try to come off as gentle and harmless as possible

ask her if she's free and drop some subtle %+%* about how you wanna get up w/ her

like dude said up there, no girl is trying to mess w/ a passive, soft guy who sits around waiting for things to come to him

bag her

smash that

and post that on vimeo for niketalk to see
Best advice given. Japanese chicks are still chicks dude, same rules apply

neek u need to text her tonight and make plans for tomorrow.

you really dont need to be playing game like youre not desperate, cuz you are.
laugh.gif

thanks for the support and advice.

The things that have been said above made me realize I need to text her tomorrow.

end.

arghhh

my man freekey neekey got his mind right

it's game time

no pain, no gain

don't let em see you sweat

shout out to obama

text her up. since you were the first one to initiate any type of conversation in the first place, then she is probably waiting for you to text first also.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

my man freekey neekey got his mind right

it's game time

no pain, no gain

don't let em see you sweat

shout out to obama

Sounds like a Camron verse Dip set !! killah!!

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by mrneek

once I hang out I will post pics. I still do not think I should text her. She knows that I want to hang out and so she is free today or tomorrow should be marinating in her head that she should ask me to hang out.

I hope
girls101: girls think the exact opposite of males.

text her.

think to yourself that you are a little bitta that big ben. deliver that text like no one has ever delivered.

Back
Top Bottom