Finally asked a Japanese girl

I thought this was a ask a Japanese girl thread. And I thought you had a blog man..
laugh.gif

Good work dude. And you didn't have to pay for dinner too. Thats a plus. I stopped by your store during fall break last semester. Its pretty dope, I didntbuy anything though, UNDFTD cleaned me out

pimp.gif

NTers been a role lately with the females between this thread and dude who met the chick at the library

Maybe yall have paying attention in all of the constant relationship threads
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mrneek

She is pure Japanese. I know because when she talks to other waitresses its in Japanese.
laugh.gif

That doesn't mean she's full-blooded Japanese, just cause she speaks it.

But I'm pretty sure you know she is, since you have a thing for those Japanese broads.

neek, with all them cool %!$ fisheye lens pics you be takin', why NT can't get no pics?

no myspace or nothing?

come on dawg...

but i don't think you're 21 yet, so getting her drunk is outta the question (unless you do it at the crib), i suggest you take her out to a sushi baror something, and make a mental list of questions to keep the conversation going.

and drink a little before you go. it'll help your conversational skills.

Invite her over and cook her dinner.
pasta and two bottles of wine = never failed for me.

unless you live at your parents house?

I don't know though.... You shouldn't feel you manned up too big. The catch was that she came up to you, recognized you, and HUGGED you. It was doneafter that.
Had you waved her over, and she came over to you "how can I help you", you would have never done it.

imo

The best thing is when I was talking to her and asked her what she does she said " she does not smoke nor drink. Which is like myself. Also I am 20

I dont do those things myself. So we are perfect. Comes down to it I just want to hang out with her, my first japanese

thats cool but I thought you were madly in love with that Chinese chick in the NYC? howd that turn out?

Originally Posted by Jeuce

thats cool but I thought you were madly in love with that Chinese chick in the NYC? howd that turn out?

I was but keep in mind she lives in NYC. And this japanese girl lives here in Vegas. So it will be quick to see her. PLus shes japanese japanese girls >chinese girls FTW

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by mrneek

She is pure Japanese. I know because when she talks to other waitresses its in Japanese.

Bukkake sounds like a plan.

thank you
eek.gif

laugh.gif

I'm down to help out with that plan. I'll be there next month, I can't wait
pimp.gif
We so have to post pics after too

Back
Top Bottom