FINALLY Black Cactus Nike Foamposite One Pic

even though i liked the transluscent version, those are still pretty fresh. i copped the black/reds already so i'm hesitating as to whether to drop another$200 on basically the same shoe a couple weeks later...

well at least im saving 400 dolllars this holiday season.. im ganna need all the money i can get for 08

I saw these in person today and i must say that they are realy nice, but would be better with clear soles but oh well. These are my favorite shoes ever so igotta get them no matter what.

I'm pissed I paid retail for 2 pair...
smh.gif

wow, homie paid retail...thats funny. i just seen my post from november on here. and i said these was wack. but i whind up copping a pair anyway, for$100...they look better in person. but i think they would be sold out if they had the clear soles on them. i wonder why NIKE scrapped the idea. i wanna get theblack and red ones soon. spot around my way got both colors, cactus and the black and reds for $130 but i found out by the manager that they gonna be markeddown to $100 next week.

Originally Posted by TaggPopper

wow, homie paid retail...thats funny. i just seen my post from november on here. and i said these was wack. but i whind up copping a pair anyway, for $100...they look better in person. but i think they would be sold out if they had the clear soles on them. i wonder why NIKE scrapped the idea. i wanna get the black and red ones soon. spot around my way got both colors, cactus and the black and reds for $130 but i found out by the manager that they gonna be marked down to $100 next week.
which store is making them down?

Back
Top Bottom