FINALLY Black Cactus Nike Foamposite One Pic

You know you love a shoe so much that no matter what tackiness is thrown at it's soul (pun intened), you still love it. For me, that can be said about theFoamposite One.

I'll still pick up 1 ehh.... 2 pairs of these, just not for retail.

Blue Foams > All Black Foams > Black/Cactus > Black/Red Foams

I only need 1 more pair of all blacks, and 2 of these and I'm done.

NOW WHAT IS THIS I HERE OF A YELLOW/BLACK FOAM ONE?...

But in retrospect... Sans the OG retro, Nike really f'd up the retro of this shoe.

They should've done the Og's then drop colorways coinciding with teams the man actually played for.

The all blacks should've been a GLOSSY black foam with a royal blue check and clear ice soles like the OG PE's Penny wore while with Orlando.

The Black/Reds would've been a nice release, just with translucent soles.

Then they should've done Knicks & Suns colorways which would've be so ILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. Black/Orange foams, Grey/Orange foams, PURPLE/Silverfoams, etc...

Ok, I'm done venting lol. I still love the shoe. But I hate the execution.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
copped!!!!

laugh.gif
nah real talk someone find out why they did this and why they usedthese sample foamposites to fool people...is it that hard to make them clear?

^^maybe its a cost thing? i have no idea. but they managed to make this shoe ugly.

Originally Posted by YOUNG SHERLOCK

NOW WHAT IS THIS I HERE OF A YELLOW/BLACK FOAM ONE?...

Forget those what happened to the white and black foamposite pros that were supposed to be released?

More da reason to cop da black and red ones.....at least that's a color he's actually playin wit now....

And from now on da black and red air max penny's will be known as da miami heat colorway...chitown got nada to do wit penny...

im done with these... ive loved foams since they realesed back then... its another dissapoinment... my heart has been broken once with the nike air on j'sand now this..... heart broken twice now....

And it continues.....

I'm telling you, they do this stuff on purpose just to mess with people. I've seen it happen WAY too many times with other shoes for it to just be acoincidence. It's like they have a special department devoted to discovering new ways to eff up retros.

i too am disappointed on how nike is f-ing these crown jewels up i mean cmon you asking for $200 and you gonna give us sumtin we don't want? og foamsCOPPED!!! everything i will wait for a fire sale somewhere

Thats an upset. These were supposed to be my first foams but I guess I'll have to look for the blue. They don't even look like they are worth $150

Back
Top Bottom