finally heard lollipop and.....

- now im convinced dudes really do need to hop off Wayne +*%+ foreal.

- that is all.....carry on....

jesus.... where have you been
laugh.gif
. no but seriously... how could you have not heard this song until now? its everywhere.

Originally Posted by daprescription

laugh.gif
. no but seriously... how could you have not heard this song until now? its everywhere.
- everywhere? i own over 500 cd's and with music being so bad i REFUSE to listen to the radio. so i have no idea what these new songs are thatpeople talk about. everywhere? everywhere is the last place i look for music, thats where all the BS is coming from.
- ive used to buy at least 2 cd's every tuesday....and friday (before they switched the day cd's come out). and have been meaning to look at my catalogto see exactly what year it was i stopped buying cd's because of the BS they were putting out.

- all i know is i have cousins and freinds screaming about lil wayne, and just recently talking about lolli pop like it was the #+#+#% second coming. finally iheard it
alien.gif
and im like this? THIS, is what these fools is screamingabout
indifferent.gif
, get off dude %@*$!

We got more important issues to deal with than a lollipop brother!.....Brother Martin was just shot on his hotel balcony. TIME TO TAKE TO THE STREETSBLACK MAN...THE REVOLUTION IS UPON US!
mad.gif

mlk_jr_slaying.jpg

tired.gif
smh.gif

abeautifulhaze wrote:
We got more important issues to deal with than a lollipop brother!.....Brother Martin was just shot on his hotel balcony. TIME TO TAKE TO THE STREETS BLACK MAN...THE REVOLUTION IS UPON US!
mad.gif

mlk_jr_slaying.jpg

tired.gif
smh.gif

-
indifferent.gif
corny.

- i mean damn, im admittedly late....can you read? you act like i actually try to be up on the latest BS yall keep eating.

- how ironic you used that picture though. isnt it sad that we as black people are in the same stagnant state we've been in since that picture? and thissong shows how far we've fallen. you probably like that BS too.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

abeautifulhaze wrote:
We got more important issues to deal with than a lollipop brother!.....Brother Martin was just shot on his hotel balcony. TIME TO TAKE TO THE STREETS BLACK MAN...THE REVOLUTION IS UPON US!
mad.gif

mlk_jr_slaying.jpg

tired.gif
smh.gif
-
indifferent.gif
corny.

- i mean damn, im admittedly late....can you read? you act like i actually try to be up on the latest BS yall keep eating.

- how ironic you used that picture though. isnt it sad that we as black people are in the same stagnant state we've been in since that picture? and this song shows how far we've fallen. you probably like that BS too.

24qprg2.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

abeautifulhaze wrote:
mad.gif

mlk_jr_slaying.jpg

tired.gif
smh.gif
-
indifferent.gif
corny.

- how ironic you used that picture though. isnt it sad that we as black people are in the same stagnant state we've been in since that picture? and this song shows how far we've fallen. you probably like that BS too.

24qprg2.gif

- ahhh classic NT
pimp.gif
the old "i just got owned and have nothingimportant enough to add, so ill just post a funny gif to get some cheap laughs"
- what a lame.

isnt it sad that we as black people are in the same stagnant state we've been in since that picture? and this song shows how far we've fallen. you probably like that BS too.
Utter Failure.

Lemme guess, you just now hearing about Obama too huh?
laugh.gif

af935f9def31682fd82e46e9638b733ef0c29a2.jpg

-
laugh.gif
keep at it homeboy, you've got a long way to go.

*EDIT*

- cot damn thats alot of posts! you must not get no love
roll.gif

- 4548 posts since 07/16/06?? the hell you be doin?.....scratch that i think we can all see what you aint doing.....

- matter of fact on that self improvement tip you can start right there homey
grin.gif

Step 1: log off NT
Step 2: find a girl and try and talk to her.

-
roll.gif

mad.gif

mlk_jr_slaying.jpg

tired.gif
smh.gif
eyes.gif

*EDIT*

roll.gif

- 4548 posts since 07/16/06?? the hell you be doin?.....scratch that i think we can all see what you aint doing.....

grin.gif

-
roll.gif

Ehh....

Not trying to come in here and save Haze or anything...

But if you work somehwere where you are on a computer all day, its not really that hard to get a lot of posts in a short amount of time.

I'm just saying...

*EDIT*

roll.gif

grin.gif

-
roll.gif

I got more than money and been here about the same length of time. Most of it comes from being at work 8hrs throughout the summer, plus boring classes andhaving a Blackberry also up your post count.

Originally Posted by dreClark

*EDIT*

roll.gif

grin.gif

-
roll.gif
Ehh....

Not trying to come in here and save Haze or anything...

But if you work somehwere where you are on a computer all day, its not really that hard to get a lot of posts in a short amount of time.

I'm just saying...

- its cool. i also work somewhere where im on a computer all day.........i still log off after i leave that job and deal with the real world, where itsobvious he doesnt. if you look at my history i hardly ever post after 6 because thats what time i get off.

- he could have seen this thread and kept it moving, but he felt the need to post that corny comment when i already pointed out that i dont keep up with thenew music....BY CHOICE. "oh you late he he he"....no $#@! sherlock, i stated that in my original post. why even come in here with that nonsense? oh iknow, to get that post count up to 5K in 2 years
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

- cats like him are the problem with NT, they're just here to get their post count up by putting BS like that in every thread they come across.....andthats how you get as many posts as he has in such a short time.

- oh and just because someone has a job at the computer all day doesnt mean they have to post in every single thread they enter. thats how you end up withcorny comments like the one he posted.......trying to be funny......lame.

laugh.gif
- everywhere? i own over 500 cd's and with music being so bad i REFUSE to listen to the radio. so i have no idea what these new songs are that people talk about. everywhere? everywhere is the last place i look for music, thats where all the BS is coming from.
- ive used to buy at least 2 cd's every tuesday....and friday (before they switched the day cd's come out). and have been meaning to look at my catalog to see exactly what year it was i stopped buying cd's because of the BS they were putting out.

- all i know is i have cousins and freinds screaming about lil wayne, and just recently talking about lolli pop like it was the #+#+#% second coming. finally i heard it
alien.gif
and im like this? THIS, is what these fools is screaming about
indifferent.gif
, get off dude %@*$!

No radio and you just listed to cds but have you been to a single strip club, bar, club in the past month? That $@# is on constant rotation everywherearound here. I think the song is a tad gay for 1 dude to listen to by himself but you play it in a place packed full of women and well lil wayne got a straightbanger...

Originally Posted by meth68

laugh.gif
- everywhere? i own over 500 cd's and with music being so bad i REFUSE to listen to the radio. so i have no idea what these new songs are that people talk about. everywhere? everywhere is the last place i look for music, thats where all the BS is coming from.
- ive used to buy at least 2 cd's every tuesday....and friday (before they switched the day cd's come out). and have been meaning to look at my catalog to see exactly what year it was i stopped buying cd's because of the BS they were putting out.

- all i know is i have cousins and freinds screaming about lil wayne, and just recently talking about lolli pop like it was the #+#+#% second coming. finally i heard it
alien.gif
and im like this? THIS, is what these fools is screaming about
indifferent.gif
, get off dude %@*$!

No radio and you just listed to cds but have you been to a single strip club, bar, club in the past month? That $@# is on constant rotation everywhere around here. I think the song is a tad gay for 1 dude to listen to by himself but you play it in a place packed full of women and well lil wayne got a straight banger...

- nope.

- dont go to clubs, and no strip clubs around (live in Biloxi, Katrina took all that). i really dont fool with clubs anyway, ill smoke
pimp.gif
at the crib or hit up New Orleans or Mobile, but no clubs, never been my thingreally.

Son is really getting worked up....

- riiiiiight.
laugh.gif

- hey man whatever makes you feel better.....you find that girl yet?
nerd.gif

- i forgot about NT rule #2: if all else fails after you've been exposed, reply as if its no big deal and that the other person must be getting workedup or mad......*cue those you mad pics*
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom