Finally Nike Id Zoom Kobe 2

WELL AS A SUMMARY OF THIS THREAD... IT WAS GREAT!!! WHEN DO YOU SEE A SIGNATURE SHOE GO ON NIKEid....? HARDLY.
BIG UPS TO THE PETITION STARTER. I STILL WOULD LOVE TO SEE MORE OF THESE THAT OTHER NIKETALK MEMBERS HAVE MADE.

OUT OF THE ID'S THAT I MADE, THESE ARE MY FAVORITE. I ONLY PLAYED IN MY ID'S ONCE... PLAYED IN THE GR'S...
d5515f828c186c892e3e9fcdece6e720c30c553.pjpg

25125568118081516f88d78340b12de27546f7e.pjpg

Man.. I missed it.. i was thinkin about it.. but didn't know it was limited and stuff.. does any1 know if theres any chances of them bringing it back?

^^ highly doubted, but i herd from the man him self, KOBE, last night that hes reallllllyyyy pushing for the Kobe 3s to hit iD

Originally Posted by Fresh iz back

Man.. I missed it.. i was thinkin about it.. but didn't know it was limited and stuff.. does any1 know if theres any chances of them bringing it back?
in order for them to bring it back buddy, someone would have to go to the "manager/one in charge" of nike id and slap him really hard tothe point he realizes that he needs to put the zk2 back up.
other than that....
its not a shoe that everyone wants such as dunks, af1, airmax's, and some others.

Nice ID's, funny place to take pics of them though, lol.

I pretty much forgot I had mine, I'm going to bust them out one of these days.

very nice my dude. i believe i had like 4 of that color way saved in my locker and never did them. put some white laces on and your set! very nice...
Kobe/Nike should release colorways like this. none of that easter garbage. dont get me wrong, i love laker color schemes but it depends on the shoe.

OOOOOH my freind those are NICE!

does your black patent seem a little dull? cause my pics are the next ones up and the patent kinda seems a little dull from my first kobe 2 iD in august

^^ Thanks
does your black patent seem a little dull? cause my pics are the next ones up and the patent kinda seems a little dull from my first kobe 2 iD in august

I guess I didn't notice. I don't really have anything to compare with.

By the way I love how simple and crisp your id's are. I was gonna put a white swoosh on mine but than there wouldn't be anywhere for the blue to go.

^^^ hustle: yeah i get what you mean about your colors. your iD's are fresh either way though. get some away knicks shorts to go with those and you'llbe looking real crisp.

I saw a basketball player for oakton community college's "raiders" in des plaines, illinois rockin' some all black, royal blue strap and toe,with a red swooh with red laces.....if your on here post some better pics of those....

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom