Finally Nike Id Zoom Kobe 2

No, these are just novelty items for my collection.

In addition to having a sneaker collection, I have a bit of a comic book collection. I don't think anyone in their right mind would wear those on abasketball court - I have friends in the comic book industry, one of my friends is actually working on a Batman book at the moment. I'm sure I'll breakthem out for some comic related event eventually.

COOL BLUE. come to think about it... i never owned a comic book... but i did own the original power rangers vhs movies as a child...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by starbury03

Batman and Robin is a hot concept. Props.
Thanks.

I had a $#!+load of concepts in "my locker" but they somehow got erased... not that I could have ordered them all anyway...

Wow, patent leather on the blk/maizes really take the shoe to another level. BTW, what does BW on the strap stand for...or am I confusing it with BM.

Robin ID's are sick. Such a creative concept, that's the type of style that's just perfect for ID's.

My first, and probably only pair is coming in tomorrow, it's inspired by a recent Jordan colorway. Let's hope it comes out as nice as it looks on myscreen.

^Good colorway, but it seems like a popular combination of colors.

Personally, I like to see ID's that are just out there in terms of creativity and colorways.

I ordered a pair on friday and got an email that said they have started working on my shoes. How long should I expect to receive them?
And how's quality on these. Are they like the GR's because I plan to hoop in these. THanks

Back
Top Bottom