Finally Nike Id Zoom Kobe 2

those look great, but man get some real actions figures
27f1594964c394c986cbb36a32215933f11af14.gif

Lego's are where it's at...

Picked mine up, pics should be up tomorrow.

At first glance, right out of the sliding box, I was a bit disappointed. But after examining them, really looking at them and comparing them to the shoes Idesigned them after, they look pretty good to me.

why were you dissapointed? color of choice? no matter what. you know that they will outperform a lot of kicks, such as the gil zeros...

Just disappointed that it didn't look as good as the ID on my comp. monitor. But I guess that's like wanting the Big Mac to look like it does on T.V.

Anyway, I'm satisfied though. And I actually far prefer the Gil Zero lows to this shoe, I doubt I'll ever ball in this ID and it'll probably justbe for casual use if I ever wear them. That ankle part really gets to me.

Originally Posted by john23friend85

Originally Posted by shaft

those look great, but man get some real actions figures
27f1594964c394c986cbb36a32215933f11af14.gif
Lego's are where it's at...

at least step up to minimates or kubricks

or get on my level

6uovja0.jpg

8fv52xd.jpg

I have some serious action figures... I basically buy anything Batman that DC Direct puts out. I just used the Lego dudes for the picture because thecoloring was exact and they didn't take up the whole picture.

Haven't even had time to take decent pics, but here's a teaser (I absolutely love the black patent on this shoe, it is SO sick):

7b8357d5ec5be438b47b687f08a822109457930.pjpg

Does anybody have pics of a pair with colored patent? I can't decide if I should go with black patent or another color.

^^ To each his/her own but for me IDs > USAs all day ! I want pics of those Stealth IDs. I'm glad I got three pr. One pr. is going back, the eyeletstore up. Oh well, money for 2/8/08.
wink.gif

COOK # 45
get fit.

I'll put up a few pics later, but sucks to hear about the eyelets.

I don't plan on balling in mine, so that shouldn't be a problem for me. Isn't sending ID's back a hassle too?

Anyway, maybe with the departure of these it makes room for another bball shoe to put on ID?

I came up with the idea after thinking about it for a bit. I went through all the usual colorway schemes, USA, Chicago Bulls, even home/away Lakers, etc. Ijust wanted to do something a little bit different, and I thought about the use of patent on the ID's and some of the hottest colorways I have in mycollection. So I came up with some Jordan inspired colorways and this is the one I ended up choosing:

ddd250ee4cee4b706dd0820671aea053d9d01ba.jpg

9d7253eeb2e30bb06fa0b65cec0e242eb3e00e3.jpg

64c2530e86e92b676780a1a8bca7e0a2570437b.jpg

^Yeah, but then they wouldn't be inspired by Stealth XX's, they'd be like a Chicago Bulls colorway or some playoff Jordan colorway.

Back
Top Bottom