Finally Nike Id Zoom Kobe 2

^^^^ill help you out on one of them
4p2ffwk.jpg
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

Wow....what a EASY pass. All I wanted was a better laker colorway and I couldn't put the canyon gold anywhere I wanted too. I am not happy about this at all.
TeamLakers
JO wants to come..Mitch make it happen.​

Yeah.. this is slightly poo poo.

Should have been more color options and they should have allowed EACH section to be color blocked seperately.. not putting the Toe and Strap together.

But I guess it's good for a start... they are meeting their daily quota which isn't as high as some of you might think.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1​

Ah, so this will be like the Dunk Premium iD where it was a certain amt each day. Word.

Have yet to play on it - but I am trying to resist doing it.
team am fam / team vintage [email protected]
myspace.com/flintgreynt

they will be back tomorrow

Sneakerheads who woke up early and got their orders in for their Zoom Kobe II creations on Nike's site are feeling good right now.

For the rest of you who are seeing a "sold out" sign when you try to order your own Zoom Kobe II creations, here's some good news: Nike is producing a limited number of custom kicks per day in order to ensure superior quality, and more orders will be taken on a daily basis.

So if you missed out today, you can still create your design today and get your order in tomorrow...

kb24.com

im disappointed....i mean, im not a celtics fan, or a nuggets fan, or a kings fan....

they seem to be very basic in the color schemes, definitely need more mobility...

looks as though im waiting for the OLY's
"You can play the left, cause there ain't no right in me" - Robin

when i logged onto nikebasketball.com i don't see the zkII id at all nor any sold out message. when i go to nikeid.com i still don't see 'em. have they been taken down or am i looking in the wrong place. i been searching since 8:00 am cst and have yet to see an i.d. option for the zkII. i keep seeing new mock renderings being posted since it been made known that they are sold out. can somone help shed light on this for me. i'm getting kinda bummed.
"The meek may inherit the earth, but they won't get my crossover."

I'm going to cop mine like the first Kobes in the color (black and white)that I liked. I might try to get them in some Bulls colors later on though.

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

the color blocking is weak and they need to offer more colors in some of the places. also it'd be nice to have an option for the non patent toe from the black/maize ii's.

My **** rumble in the jungle
Your **** got touched by your uncle

Brandon Rush will be a problem next year
member since november 26, 2004​

Whoa, i stay up until 3 to wait for it and when i wake up it's already sold out.
TeamLakers
teamautobot​
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings"​
TEAM HORSES
"The Sky's The Limit For Us"​

I love the pair i did......but, definitley not many options

Angel
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....​
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

they came back up about 10 minutes ago. i was able to order my orca ultimates.
... just do it ...

I just got some. I don't know how to post pics. I was gonna tell you guys, but I wanted to grab a pair first. Mine are just like Reggie's (sorry) but with purple laces. Check page 9 for his.

Damn i really wanna get my pair, why cant they ship outside U.S lol

....PM me if someone willing to help me out, not to sound desperate tho :smile:
smile.gif
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

what's up everyone???

I'm so confused as to what colorway to buy

I was going to do the white/purple/black PE but the toe and the strap are the same color on nike id so it would look weird

then, i thought of doing a black/maize version with a white swoosh but figured "if im gonna make a pair that's so similar to the actual black/maize, then what's the point???"

anyways, just wondering what you guys are thinking. we got some time cause they're sold out so just write down what colorways you guys are thinking of getting.....thanks everyone

Back
Top Bottom