Finally Nike Id Zoom Kobe 2

Yes, but when??????!?!?!?!?! they obviously will sell out again within hours.... I am so pissed, up til 3:30 pst, nothing. Went to bed. Up early at 7, and they're gone.......

yeah..i stayed up till 12am..thought they would sell it right away..but nope.. and i woke up this morning and they are all sold out...

Oh man, 12 AM? Late night for real!

Don't worry guys, you'll be able to get your shoes.
excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

i woke up at 6:30 they were not sold out and then i took a shower and sold out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they better be up again
NIKE Talking Since
'94

can someone explain color blocking? Never id before. Thanks.
Team YANKS

Team Cowboys-0-0

god sold out, man hope kobe sees all this love for his shoe and put up the strengths too,people are geniunely GASSED about these. Been playing with these for a while got a Seattle home thats fire and a Mavs alt. thats also flames!
Life is a, uh, depending how you dress her.
So if the devil wear Prada,
Adam Eve wear Nada,
I'm in between, but way more fresher.
But way less effort, cause when you try hard,
That's when you die hard. Kanye

these are mine. start biting
4xps4ef.jpg

66ddz5d.jpg

NIKE Talking Since
'94

that purple looks funny man i can't picture it on my shoes its too light
Life is a, uh, depending how you dress her.
So if the devil wear Prada,
Adam Eve wear Nada,
I'm in between, but way more fresher.
But way less effort, cause when you try hard,
That's when you die hard. Kanye

This is some bull****, i stayed up til 1, kept checking, set the alarm for 3, wasnt ready, wake up at 8:45, and they're sold out.

doode! the first one was the one i picked up!! you got good taste haha except i got white laces instead of black.
..The[ Kobe ]Show..​
..24/7..​

I love the White/Black/Purple ones that someone made

except i don't like the purple patent toe...i like the purple strap though

I can't believe they're sold out. I hope they're not gonna be sold out tomorrow

What are some people doing with colors? Are you guys making unique laker colorways or other team colorways???? just curious

6bswa36.jpg

Kind of disappointed that there's only 2 options for the midsole color, but I'll probably get these.

damn it is right, man that sucks, oh well i hope they go up soon
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

^Those are my favorite ID's i've seen so far. Love the simplicity and color combos.
excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

a lil concord xi / orca mashup.... i'm picking these up when they're available again...

54cjvh2.jpg

... just do it ...

i wish the toe was a different color than the strap

I don't think the toe or strap will look good with purple. ive seen the laker colorway up close and the purple strap looks weird. for some reason, black or white looks better....

gosh, this is confusing. i dont know which one to get

when do they reset the daily quota? I remember the exact same thing happen when the Air Max 180 first went on ID w/ that $65 dollar t-shirt.

Back
Top Bottom