Finally Nike Id Zoom Kobe 2

just scored two pairs. one for my little bro and one for me.

benskobe2idssmall.jpg

mykobe2idssmall.jpg

i've been looking to score a pair of black/green/white for forever. 21-30 days from now i'll have them!

I can't link the picture, but if you selected "black" for every color option, that is is what I bought.

Thanks for the heads up on the timing!!!!

wow sold out SO quick, i had to work so i missed it entirely.........
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

see!! i knew it!! the second i gave up hope on these they came back out!! argh!! o wells!! you guys should post when you guys get them!! i want to see them!! after seeing the Kobe Skills Academy shoes that the kids get (?) i sorta didnt like the patent leather ankle strap, looks weird but then again i think its one of those things where you have to see in person. nice colorways you guys
Preordered and ordered some Js from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase!
Use that coupon code to save too, also cant beat the free shipping!

QUICK QUESTION:

I added them to my cart in time, but I think they sold out before I got to checkout with my card #, because later it said "order could not be processed."
So I checked my bank statement and the money was taken out from Nike! What the F? >:
mad.gif

Does this happen often or has this happened to anybody else? Guess I'll just call tomorrow.
"What doesn't kill you, only makes you more baller."

^^Noo, it happend with me to, I asked the girl on the live chat.. You have signed in to nikeid for too long, as long as your nikeid's are in your cart, then you ave access to buy them.. You just to sign out, then back in..

looks awesome , too bad the only chance i can wear it is on the court and i cant dunk.
Support 148

nike's charged my card and the order number on my niketown account says that the order is partially shipped. guess that means i got 3-5 more weeks to wait...
... just do it ...

They're up again for anyone who still needs to order.
----------Sig. start----------

GRIFFEY EVERYTHING!

that's weird...i refreshed the page and it still said sold out
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

so are they always "re stocked" around 1 pm pacific time?
"Michael Jordan...you are simply the standard by which basketball excellence is measured" -David Stern

*IF* I do a pair it'll be these...

53hucfo.jpg
:\
ohwell.gif
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

Back
Top Bottom