Finally Nike Id Zoom Kobe 2

mjaLAKERS:
is anyone still on the fence on whether or not they should purchase these????
I'm on the fence until I see the first pics show up on here from people that iDed some. If they look good quality-wise, I'll probably jump to the 'Yes' side of the fence. If not, I'll jump to the 'No thanks' side.
SELL ME NEON AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS, SZ. 11/11.5! (YES, this is current! NO, I dont have them! Get at me!)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Im pretty disappointed in the color options. I was really hoping on making something like the vegas all stars. I dont know why they cant atleast give us a grey base option.
Does anyone know how long these will be up for? sorry if posted before
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

9897​

^ I do think they'll be up again. You don't do a 'One day only!' iD.

I mean, I know that's how it was originally told to us, but I think that one day was a test run (of sorts), and that more days will happen.

I remember when the Air Max 95s were supposed to be available until like June last year or something. Yet, you can go iD a pair right now if you want to.
SELL ME NEON AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS, SZ. 11/11.5! (YES, this is current! NO, I dont have them! Get at me!)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

they were pretty succesful. i dont know why theyd take em off early
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

9897​

phew, chad i thought your comp crash or something..........and minor change to my design, the line going through the midsole that i have is yellow, i want that green........so yellow sole, green line going through the midsole......hope to get your email soon
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

yeah, i was gonna wait to see an actual picture of an ID pair but i realized that by the time someone actually gets them and posts pictures of them, they might be off the website by then

so im still on the fence

the fact that i could possibly buy two of the zoom kobe 2's at an outlet mall for the same price of one id version is interesting to me

i feel a lot of ppl on here. paying 165 for something that i'm so so on...that's a chunk of change for something you/i would not be happy with. there's a lot of color combos that are nice, but if i'm goin to damage my pockets, it better be something i know i'm goin to sweat!!!
BLACK FOAMPOSITES DS SZ 13...HIT ME UP

ya i still dont know if i am going to pull the trigger.
Team Cowboys
vi.xii.xxvii.xxviii.xxx.

^
I feel you man, the more i keep waiting the more nice colorways i come up with, the more pairs i want to buy. not good
*310/510 LA to the Bay*
UCLA Bruins basketball rocks my socks

the more i wait i feel like not copping and going to spend my money on a second pair of aquas....
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS IS A DIRECT TRANSACTION OR IS IT PENDING FOR LIKE 2 WEEK...?
NIKE Talking Since
'94

This sucks bad. I think we all would have a better chance making the NBA than getting a pr. of freaking shoes.
COOK # 45
Get fit.

teets21:
shaqkobe2idszj5.png

roll.gif
laugh.gif

I'm thinking that Nike just isn't taking orders over the weekend. They'll probably be back on Monday.
"What doesn't kill you, only makes you more baller."

People are getting through everyday, it just appears random. Someone should get a consolidated list to show when the best time is.

@#%$. i just looked up my kobeID order online and it says it's partially shipped. what did they send me? the laces?! hahahahaa
... just do it ...

Y'all need to pay more attention. They have been up every day since the release from about 1pm -1:30pm PST(give or take 15 minutes). So just be on, refreshin your page from 12:45pm-1:15pm west coast time every day and you should catch them, keep in mind that they are only there for about 20-30 minutes and they are sold out again. I got mine on 8/9 at about 1:10pm. Keep tryin guys. They are worth it. Your own personalized version of the sickest basketball shoe out right now. Im very excited about mine: all black, uniblue laces/swoosh/outsole, they are sick.

PS: Lovin the DWade ZKII IDs^^^^ (cause Shaq would never wear those, he's got his $50 Dunkman shoes)

hahaha. the next time you visit nikeID after you empty your locker they'll be back up for sale...
... just do it ...

still on the fence

im gonna go to the outlet malls this week and see if they have any kobe stuff

if they do and it's a good price, i might forget about the id... im sure kobe will do this sorta thing in the future

Back
Top Bottom