Finally Nike Id Zoom Kobe 2

oh im actually in hawaii...i was just reading some posts from other users saying it might start at 12 midnight eastern and i also read the post about it around 3am pacific so im hoping that will be the time since obviously it's not poppin off at midnight

Would nike gimme a voucher for my zk2's if i BS and say that i have been wearing two pairs of socks and it still hurts my ankle and makes it red? i cant afford 145 ( got my zk2's for 40)

^^^that's a big fat negative. they only give vouchers for manufacture's deffect...also to include leaky air bags.
BLACK FOAMPOSITES DS SZ 13...HIT ME UP

VOUCHER?.... DUDE...... C'MON.... ILL LEND YOU SOME MONEY. DONT GO TO THAT EXTENT.

EDIT* - TO KID LEBRON
NIKE Talking Since
'94

^ it doesn't matter. nike wont hand out full retail priced vouchers because a lack of fit. this isn't a defect whatsoever. they'll simply ship the shoe back to him.
... just do it ...

yeah i got home from my gurls house and nothing...disappointed...but it's gotta be up sooner or later :smile:
smile.gif

damn! I woke up early to get on these...where are they??!?!?!?!?!
4L8O15S16T23!42​

they rearranged the stuff under the basketball section, so i guess that's a good sign.
TEAM DC
"And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win."​

they're up

Stealth Kobes

TEAM DC
"And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win."​

^^^ Like He said They're UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I'm gonna ID me a pair for work. I work for FED_EX. Man the options are Fairly Nice.

Ill take NT Opinions>>> Which Looks Better. 1, 2, or 3
270648271.jpg

270648269.jpg

270648643.jpg
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
2008 The Dynasty Will Return​

Nuggets Away
5y1vr05.jpg

Nuggets Alternate
5z4oc4z.jpg

Nuggets Home
6g3asr8.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamFreshPrinceTeam Negrodamus
Team Falcons
The Free Michael Vick Foundation
TEAM iSketch
I won and I felt goood

Damnit i just realized they dont ship overseas, anyone wanna help me out?
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

i have a feeling that some will not like the color blocking. i kinda figured it out w/ the id samples from the k24 site. i wish the toe box and the straps had independent colors to choose.
BLACK FOAMPOSITES DS SZ 13...HIT ME UP

Quote:
^^How do you post a picture of them like that??

"prt sc" key then paste it in MS paint or PS, on a laptop fn+insert

anyone else not able to complete their order?

Quote:
i wish the toe box and the straps had independent colors to choose.
TEAM DC

anyone know if the personalized id is gonna be stitched or gonna be like how it is on the reg shoe (not stitched)?

Check mine out.

6bvilbc.jpg
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson.​

Yeah I wish the blocking was more flexible. Oh well. It's sweet enough we're able to do this, at all.

Anyone else get the feeling this is some sort of inside joke by Nike with Kobe's future kinda hazy?

damn..... 4 - 6 weeks to deliever... is it like this for other ID shoe?
Denver Nuggets

^ ya it is. Could someone work me up some green and white pair like the rice ones someone recently posted?

also the all star game kobe 2's

and usa two's.
Team YANKS

Team Cowboys-0-0

Is university blue an avaible color option?
"The meek may inherit the earth, but they won't get my crossover."

Back
Top Bottom