finding a partner!

only when you don't look...is when you find...and be open to everything...I means everything...unless you wan't a female that is exactly like urself...

only when you don't look...is when you find...and be open to everything...I means everything...unless you wan't a female that is exactly like urself...

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Oh, I do. Most girls my age are still in party mode, how old are you?

Man I'm moving to miami this summer... how is it?

Where exactly?
am 23 but am not really all that crazy am a chill kind of guy.. i dont be %#!##$% with them clubs!

Where exactly?
am 23 but am not really all that crazy am a chill kind of guy.. i dont be %#!##$% with them clubs!

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I just want to find a chick that's into the same #%$$ I am. Zeppelin, Buddhism, literature, art, minimalism. It's not easy
laugh.gif

eek.gif

Damn son good luck with that. I hope youre not putting to much stock into finding a girl that likes ALL that stuff. But if you do then
pimp.gif
to you.

But yea like everyone said OP, just do you, do what you gotta do and #*%$ will fall into place. Girls like a man who handles his business and has his #*%$ together so at accordingly and you will find what you are looking for. Patience young Obie Wan.

I just want to find a chick that's into the same #%$$ I am. Zeppelin, Buddhism, literature, art, minimalism. It's not easy
laugh.gif

eek.gif

Damn son good luck with that. I hope youre not putting to much stock into finding a girl that likes ALL that stuff. But if you do then
pimp.gif
to you.

But yea like everyone said OP, just do you, do what you gotta do and #*%$ will fall into place. Girls like a man who handles his business and has his #*%$ together so at accordingly and you will find what you are looking for. Patience young Obie Wan.

Originally Posted by jordanfan6

Where exactly?

since you chill...try university library or wellness center...go to where u would want ur female to have attributes of...

Where exactly?

since you chill...try university library or wellness center...go to where u would want ur female to have attributes of...

Originally Posted by Manglor

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

I think 100% of NT will agree....
wifey is the hardest thing to find in life.

Hell, I've located the MEANing to life and a wifey hasn't ever popped up.

Just keep yourself availablea nd out there bro she will show up one day

Dude.

Share.

Now.
The meaning of life is that life is meaningless. Enjoy all the little things and appreciate beauty in every object around you, from the trees to ants to buildings.

laugh.gif

eek.gif

pimp.gif
to you.
Thanks
laugh.gif

I'd be happy with two or three of the five, but if I ever get all five, best believe I'm getting down on one knee on the spot
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Manglor

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

I think 100% of NT will agree....
wifey is the hardest thing to find in life.

Hell, I've located the MEANing to life and a wifey hasn't ever popped up.

Just keep yourself availablea nd out there bro she will show up one day

Dude.

Share.

Now.
The meaning of life is that life is meaningless. Enjoy all the little things and appreciate beauty in every object around you, from the trees to ants to buildings.

laugh.gif

eek.gif

pimp.gif
to you.
Thanks
laugh.gif

I'd be happy with two or three of the five, but if I ever get all five, best believe I'm getting down on one knee on the spot
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

Where exactly?

i dont want a prude lol i just dont want no crazy !%$ girl.. i want a girl that is into all kinds of things open to the ways of the world, has some soul,  is into vintage, photography, different cultures, traveling, a good conversation sharing some knowledge does this kind of female exist????????

Originally Posted by KaDUKUkicks

Where exactly?

i dont want a prude lol i just dont want no crazy !%$ girl.. i want a girl that is into all kinds of things open to the ways of the world, has some soul,  is into vintage, photography, different cultures, traveling, a good conversation sharing some knowledge does this kind of female exist????????

laugh.gif

You may never find someone who is into the same things as you. But the key is for you to find someone who is as open minded, and compatible with your personality.

laugh.gif

You may never find someone who is into the same things as you. But the key is for you to find someone who is as open minded, and compatible with your personality.

Originally Posted by toast1985

laugh.gif

Nice to know there's still some bright people on here
pimp.gif

Really, all that stuff is a plus for my ideal woman, as long as she's a genuinely good person and has that open mind, I could work that stuff on her
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

laugh.gif

Nice to know there's still some bright people on here
pimp.gif

Really, all that stuff is a plus for my ideal woman, as long as she's a genuinely good person and has that open mind, I could work that stuff on her
laugh.gif

i agree with everyone open mind is key when finding a woman, but you could have the same argument for men.

i agree with everyone open mind is key when finding a woman, but you could have the same argument for men.

Back
Top Bottom