finding a partner!

i have only been in one relationship of six years and i recently started dating again but wondering why is it so hard to find a wifey type out there!! any of you guys feels the same way out there about these women??

i have only been in one relationship of six years and i recently started dating again but wondering why is it so hard to find a wifey type out there!! any of you guys feels the same way out there about these women??

Originally Posted by jordanfan6

Disregard females acquire currency.

I think 100% of NT will agree....
wifey is the hardest thing to find in life.

Hell, I've located the MEANing to life and a wifey hasn't ever popped up.

Just keep yourself availablea nd out there bro she will show up one day

I think 100% of NT will agree....
wifey is the hardest thing to find in life.

Hell, I've located the MEANing to life and a wifey hasn't ever popped up.

Just keep yourself availablea nd out there bro she will show up one day

Thats your problem, you don't go looking for them...Just go with the flow, she'll pop up eventually.

Thats your problem, you don't go looking for them...Just go with the flow, she'll pop up eventually.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Probably because you're calling them "wifey".

isn't that what most men are looking for that wifey!! i dont know call me crazy but am not looking for no #@+! or crazy $#$ am looking for a woman to that will hold me down!!

isn't that what most men are looking for that wifey!! i dont know call me crazy but am not looking for no #@+! or crazy $#$ am looking for a woman to that will hold me down!!

Originally Posted by Ginzo

& they will come.

Originally Posted by Ginzo

& they will come.

its hard these days
tired.gif

90% of females are 
hostess-ho-hos.jpg

Im was just messing around. I dont know man, every girl that meant something to me I wasnt looking for her, she just came into my life. If you're on point with everything else the pieces will all come together.

Im was just messing around. I dont know man, every girl that meant something to me I wasnt looking for her, she just came into my life. If you're on point with everything else the pieces will all come together.

i bet most girls are saying the same thing about guys

handle your business and all that stuff will come to you at some point

I just want to find a chick that's into the same #%$$ I am. Zeppelin, Buddhism, literature, art, minimalism. It's not easy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom