Finish Line strikes again! Horrible customer service!

The next person that complains about Finishline should be banned.

When will people learn that THIS IS WHAT THEY DO?! They're notorious for not having things in stock even though you can order. Why? Because they ship from STORES.

They were probably in stock when you ordered them, but by the time the store associate got around to actually shipping out your "send sale", they were gone. It isn't like you lost $$ or anything....just a minor hassle.

I hear you, Finishline only filled half my order and I got a confirmation email, never notified me. I had to call them to find out what was going on, then still charged me for shipping, would not give me a rebate. Then less than a week later I ordered a different pair , did the in store pick up from online, but they sold them before I got there, again never notified me, found out when I got to the store,  great customer service
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

this pleases Joker hat
1ba258fe12b713a3981f306d0aaf419998c9b69.jpeg
lmao I still remember this!

shipping in a plastic bag and not a box lmao
laugh.gif
smh

DAMB.
laugh.gif

Finishline is generally stupid though.. they shipped out one shoe when my litte sister picked out some dub zeros for basketball shoes on sale..
FAIL..

...that sounds like good customer service to me. inaccurate inventory doesnt have much to do with CS.. it sucks, but they were doing their best to help, it seems.

Not as bad as Footlocker VIP reward program . When you first sign up they said you get every 10 dollars for every 100 dollars purchase yet i spend over 1000 in shoes and they sent me one 10 dollar gift card after 6 months
indifferent.gif

Complained about it to customer service and their best excuse was it take them 2 months to send an email gift card
indifferent.gif

These shoes company are jokes nowadays

i feel you bro! real talk

if they charge you that means they have them and the items all have there own item number so why wouldent they have it if its in the sytem saying they do. But dont worry im going through the same thing with !@#$ incase!

last time i shop there

FNL is terrible. Worked there for a month and honestly hated my job. They take releases way too serious, I lost my job over the Concords of all things.

So you paid for an item the store believed was in stock. You call when you don't get shipping confirmation. FNL tells you sorry we're sold out and gives you a refund.

And after that you decide to come here and fill out a complaint on NT.

If there's a problem here, help me help you to find it.

Live and learn.

One, my issue was not that serious.

Two, obviously my taste in shoes is not that good.

Three, don't mess with FL.

Four, lower my expectations when it comes to dealing with people.

Five, always take free money and be happy.

Thanks everyone.

No one has them.  They are gone.  I was like, how can that be, I paid for them and they are supposed to be shipping to my house?
yall make it seem like we in the gamestop post sounding like this guy

"they were sold out, so i bought a pair in another state, but it turns out they were sold out there, too...how can they not give me shoes when i paid?"

LMAO

I was a victim of ordering a pair of Jordans from Finish Line and eventually one of their managers called me back and sent me a $25 gift card. But the one thing I learned, Finish Line will try to keep your money as long as possible until you really realize they are extremely inaccurate with order processing. This is just another reminder how happy I am to be retired from the shoe game.

I am going to pretend like this is a serious problem just because i hate finishline as well.

The finishline by my house always pre-sells jordans and have shady employees that hold for their friends.  I remember when i was the first person inline for aqua 8s.  Guy rolls up, "we have a size 10 and a 8.5 dats it" mad dudes walk up when the store opens and walk out with shoes.

It is what it is.  If i can't get them off the internet i no longer care. 

I feel you OP...I used to be a manager there and the system is not the best. The major problem is theft. You might have an employee steal a shoe and it still shows as in stock. Then when that store receives the order, they discover the theft. It's not a perfect system.

We all gotta vent sometimes, I know the ppl hollering cool story have done it as well.

Back
Top Bottom