Finishline coupons and Retros

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Winners Circle member with Finishline and they mail out $20 off $100 coupons to me every now and then.

I know Jordan brand items are supposed to be excluded from this offer, but I was always able to still use it on all the retro releases until today.

When I went to get the Chicago Is that came out today, the cashier told me these coupons don't work on retros and when she tried to scan it it didn't work.

I know before I've gotten other cashiers to make it work somehow.

So is there some kind of secret to making these coupons work when I hand them over to the cashier?

Last edited:
The coupons are not suppose to work on Jordan's  only the Winner Circle reward coupon work on Jordan's .

The coupons are not suppose to work on Jordan's  only the Winner Circle reward coupon work on Jordan's .
I know that, but in the past I've gotten them to work.

Today, for some reason it did not work

Have them ask if their manager will override it.
I thought about doing that, but I think the person at the register was the manager.
he just said he was using the winners circle reward...
No, this isn't the one that gets sent out when you hit $200 in rewards, this is the coupon that gets mailed out in their flyers.

Like I said before, I know Jordans are typically excluded but I was able to use them on every Retro purchase I made last year with no problems.

Today for some reason was different

I'm a Winners Circle member with Finishline and they mail out $20 off $100 coupons to me every now and then.

I know Jordan brand items are supposed to be excluded from this offer, but I was always able to still use it on all the retro releases until today.

When I went to get the Chicago Is that came out today, the cashier told me these coupons don't work on retros and when she tried to scan it it didn't work.

I know before I've gotten other cashiers to make it work somehow.

So is there some kind of secret to making these coupons work when I hand them over to the cashier?
I was able to use mine for the Photo Blues, man I hope JB didnt make some changes cuz that sucks as I was gonna use those to counter the price rises 
mean.gif

Finishline recently changed their register systems. The manager at the FNL I go to used to let me use the $20 winner's circle reward and the $20 of $100+ coupon on retros to bring the price to $110 in past years and $120 in 2012. Now with their new register system it doesn't work. He told me he can't override it anymore. not sure if this is true, just relaying what i;ve been told.

The $20 WC coupon has no restrictions (to my knowledge), so they should of worked on the Chicagos..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom