Firefighter fired over a gifted watermelon

I always use salt or this
melon-7.jpg

Actually the Scottish were the first to fry chicken, along with West Africans.

"The Scots, and later Scottish immigrants to the southern United States, had a tradition of deep frying chicken in fat as far back as the middle ages, unlike their English counterparts who baked or boiled chicken. When it was introduced to the American South, fried chicken became a common staple. Later, Africans brought over on the slave trade, became cooks in many southern households and incorporated seasonings and spices that were absent in traditional Scottish cuisine, enriching the flavor. Since fried chicken traveled well in hot weather before refrigeration was commonplace, it gained further favor. "

http://ergochef.com/blog/history-of-fried-chicken-spotlight-on-chef-duff-goldman/

There's actually a scottish stereotype about frying everything :lol:

The whole, "X did it first" is always iffy. You can never truly know if you did something before another group, especially in a time when the world was SO big. (Lack of global communication).

Dudes on here will have peaceful debates about who fried chicken first but will go to war over who made Air Force 1s and Foams popular

I am sure Nike would co-sign that the DC Area had more Foams on Feet per square mile than any other region (Until Wale put the rest of the country on)

Rarely saw Foams in my area until 2011 and beyond...I'm in the Souf

Was mostly Forces, Jordans, Fusions, Air Maxes until Wale started rocking em heavy + Nike began oversaturating with the colorways...

Can’t believe y’all molest the watermelon with salt, spice or whatever the fuh. Hella blocked

Back
Top Bottom