Firefighter fired over a gifted watermelon

To me Papaya smell like dookie, taste overly sweet, got a vomit aftertaste, and if you eat too much you gonna be blowing up a toilet bowl.

Nahhh, I'm good.

Last edited:
To me

Dried papaya>>>fresh papaya

Probably the only fruit ill take the dried version over the fresh.

Dried fruit is piff tho. Try and keep some in the crib with some almonds, pistachios and cashews

Papaya is ok, i prefer guava over it tho
I love guava, but them thangs are dangerous to me. Even little ones got like 3-5 grams of fiber.

I remeber as a kid my dad refused to let me eat more than two at a time, always pissed me off.

One day my cousin and I went into the bush to cut some bamboo and found a guava tree that just beared. We must of ate like 10-15 of them joints each.

It took like 15 mins after walking away for us to find out the hard way that eating 50 grams of fiber, in a short span of time, as a child, leads to some serious dookie season.

A mongoose happened on me puttin in work in the bushes, ole boy just looked at me with disgust for a quick second and then busted a u-turn.

Last edited:
To me

Dried papaya>>>fresh papaya

Probably the only fruit ill take the dried version over the fresh.

Dried fruit is piff tho. Try and keep some in the crib with some almonds, pistachios and cashews
Papaya soup is actually decent

But that’s like the only form of papaya that I like it in

I love guava, but them thangs are dangerous to me. Even little ones got like 3-5 grams of fiber.

I remeber as a kid my dad refused to let me eat more than two at a time, always pissed me off.

One day my cousin and I went into the bush to cut some bamboo and found a guava tree that just beared. We must of ate like 10-15 of them joints each.

It took like 15 mins after walking away for us to find out the hard way that eating 50 grams of fiber in a short span of time as a child leads to some serious dookie season.

A mongoose happen on me puttin in work in the bushes, and ole boy just looked at me with disgusted for a quick second and busted a u-turn.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Papaya soup is actually decent

But that’s like the only form of papaya that I like it in

Papaya soup??

I had this soup at i think a Vietnamese spot once, it was tiger prawns and watermelon. I dunno why i tried it lol but it wasn't all that. 2/8

Anyone ever try durian?

Ive heard it stinks. Never tried tho. Almost copped a durian shake a while back was feeling brave

Ive heard it stinks. Never tried tho. Almost copped a durian shake a while back was feeling brave

Durian shake :nerd:

Rusty had that mongoose scarred for the rest of its life

Mongoose was like this when he saw Rusty

giphy.gif

Papaya soup??

I had this soup at i think a Vietnamese spot once, it was tiger prawns and watermelon. I dunno why i tried it lol but it wasn't all that. 2/8
Yeah it’s just soup with papaya and seeds
Very sweet but in a good way
Cleans up the insides lol

Watermelon

I cut it up into cubes.
I season it with cinnamon and ground ginger.
Put it in Tupperware.

I can usually finish a watetmelon in 4 days.

Mad it is no longer watermelon season here

Durian shake :nerd:

Mongoose was like this when he saw Rusty

giphy.gif

Theres this Chinese mall up here, went there a few weeks back and stopped by one of the bubble tea spots on my way out. They had a poster/sign up for different drinks and one was a Durian shake.

I punked out that day :lol:

I would try a durian mochi roll
The smell is masked for the most part

That sounds interesting. Wouldn't mind trying that

Theres this Chinese mall up here, went there a few weeks back and stopped by one of the bubble tea spots on my way out. They had a poster/sign up for different drinks and one was a Durian shake.

I punked out that day :lol:

I legit wanna try this :lol:

Back
Top Bottom