First Air Jordan

White/Infrared VI's in the second grade.....They were stolen out of our van on vacation in South Carolina......As soon as they retro those things I amgonna buy 3-4 pairs.

black/infrared VI's in 1991. i was 14. i had a pair of second hand IV's before that i think and perhaps III's.

jordan_og_iv_fire-reds.jpg
air-jordan-og-4-fire-reds.jpg

Fire Red IVs back when I was in 3rd grade...first kid at school with a pair
smokin.gif

Just found out this year that my dad caught the last pair at Footlocker. Was pretty touching considering the fact that my parents, espically my dad, could careless about a label. He just knew how much I wanted them and felt like I deserved them. Hard to believe now that he would drop that much just for me to havesome Js back then.*tear* Little did he know he was creating a monster.

og powder jordan 10s around 95' was like 10...my brother had one and my dad got one too (when it went on clearance).....anyone remember Herman's (asporting good store like Modells and Sports Authority)?

my first air jordan was the black red jordan 7 back in 1992......i was barely a year old.now when i started collecting, my first pair was the air jordan 16which was back in 4th grade.now im a senior in high school and can say ive been collecting before "ANY" current shoes heads attending Las Vegas HighSchool
laugh.gif
wink.gif

First Jordan=Jordan Jumpman Team Post in 3rd gade.
Air Jordan=White/green IV in 7th grade.

Black/white/red XIII....uncle wuz stationed n Korea n managed 2 get some for me......I asked for the blk/blue lowtop XIII but got the black ones instead....Iwuz still siced n I still have dem now....dey r beaters but hey dey r my first pair of J's dat I refuse 2 throw away.....prolley show my kids that pairsomeday....

OG aquas in 6th grade. Had'em for about 4 days and then I got jumped for'em. Walking home in socks ain't cool.

jordan ix black/red size 4.5 1993 i believe was my first pair and in 2008 i found them on ebay with box and everything for $117 size 6.5 never to be worn justto keep in my collection

Originally Posted by AF187

dqhcgp.jpg

still have them somewhere ( not my pic )
Damn those Space Jams are beautiful.

If these ever come out again, I will buy enough pairs so that I will be able to rock Space Jams till I'm 90.

But knowing JB, they'll be limited and I won't even get one pair.

Back
Top Bottom