First Air Jordan

3fe268d4d74b9d7bde27711d2dc747d27447b149.pjpg

They were the last pair so I got them for like $50...
My first pair ever.. And first pair that I bought for myself.

... Still would have them but my step mom threw out a box of my shoes on accident..

mad.gif

I had these zip ups but they were jays got dem at da nike factory cheap as fk but imy dad got them for me I was in 3rd grade I don't know what they werecalled but they were hott they where blk and white

white/royal xviii's in 9th grade, scuffed them and then got them stolen. wish i still had them

OG Air Jordan 1 in black/red back in 1985. I was in 5th grade & I got them at JC Penney. Imagine is JCP sold Jordan's now?

Infared VI's. I think I was in the 6th grade.

People were really not into Jordans back then in 91. Well not in Ohio.

Those were the days of Reebok(Classics, Pumps)

OG White/Black and Red V's in 10th grade. I wore those things until they ripped. I loved those shoes. I still have the box somewhere but not the shoesunfortunately.

mines were the white and black 13s. had done a trade with the lil cousin for my white/black foamposites

My first jordan that i can remember was the Black Infared 6's in the 1st grade but my Grandaddy said that he had brought me pairs way before that and thefirst pair that i actually brought with my own money was Columbia 11's when I was 10 that I brought at Dennison Hunt those were the good days when u couldget J's on sale a few days after release and they released on weekdays.

I'm not going to lie and say og infareds or nothing like That I'm "newish" here so my first pair were stealth V's

Back
Top Bottom