First Baby and Wayne Now Q-Tip and Busta [Word to Proposition 8]

busta did kiss him for longer than a second but it was all love

he said it right at the end, aint gott pause nothin

Man you know they legends. They can kiss if they want to.
laugh.gif
Naw but onthe real he was just showin' him love. He kinda went IN a lil' too hard for that %#$ though. Busta been actin' suspect lately. I just seen a clipof ol' boy bein' a lil' too friendly with Freeky Zeekey. I thought maybe he was just throwed but then you see %#$ like this......

laugh.gif
I know they showin love but I dont understand Hip hop its ok to be Homophobic towards wayne and birdman but 2 legends get treated differently

whatttttttttttttt theeeeeeeeeeee @!@% was that???
roll.gif

i expected dude to just peck him on the cheek. that woulda been whatever.

but dude puckered and STAYED there on his head
laugh.gif

Thats waaaayyy different son!

You can LOVE your Man & be Manly Dawg!

Thats more of a Marlon & Shawn Waynes kinda deal, its all Love.

Originally Posted by ej205

laugh.gif
I know they showin love but I dont understand Hip hop its ok to be Homophobic towards wayne and birdman but 2 legends get treated differently

Its because its Wayne. Busta could've kissed Q-Tip on his chest and cats still wouldv'e accepted it. Legendary status gets you pretty far sadly. Samecats condonin' this %$% went IN on Wayne for kissin' a cat that raised him.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

laugh.gif

Its because its Wayne. Busta could've kissed Q-Tip on his chest and cats still wouldv'e accepted it. Legendary status gets you pretty far sadly. Same cats condonin' this %$% went IN on Wayne for kissin' a cat that raised him.

sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How are yal sayin its good cuz its love? So its love when two random rap cats do it but when baby been like a father to wayne fo the past 15 years it not lovewhen they do it? SNH Niketalk!

Both deserve the aayyyooooo!

Aint no double standards w/ that. He kissed dude on his forehead, I aint got a problem w/ that, I kiss my brother on his forehead. I'd never, let me repeatthat, I'D NEVER kiss him on the lips hard body the way Baby and Wayne kissed, that just aint coo
roll.gif

It's Different Because Busta Kiss Wasn't On The Lips. He Just Showing Brotherly Love Like Shawn And Marlon

Originally Posted by Remi23

It's Different Because Busta Kiss Wasn't On The Lips. He Just Showing Brotherly Love Like Shawn And Marlon

Shawn and Marlon kissed on the lips plenty of times too tho but they blood brothers its not the same as friends no matter how close they are.

Yeah that wasn't as bad as Wayne and Baby.

But on a side note Busta has been involved in a lot of suspect activity over this year. Its starting to scare me lol. First The Game, then Freeky Zeeky, nowQ-Tip. Whos next for him Johnny Gill
sick.gif

That's just love. I'll do that to my brother or one of my dudes that just came home.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

laugh.gif

Its because its Wayne. Busta could've kissed Q-Tip on his chest and cats still wouldv'e accepted it. Legendary status gets you pretty far sadly. Same cats condonin' this %$% went IN on Wayne for kissin' a cat that raised him.

sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
Like I said, Busta been actin' REAL SUSPECT lately......I guess its one of those phases for him. His last phase he was kicking everyones !!$. Nowhe's on a phase where he's gettin' comfortable with dudes.....

Back
Top Bottom