First Date Ideas

List em guys...I'm in NYC...

Not looking for the standard dinner date...and also not an art gallery.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Take her to a gym and show her how heavy you lift.
Let her smell the musk of a real man.
All while wearing a tuxedo.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

laugh.gif
if you knew me, you would know that would end bad.

fat cat! Kinda hipster place but it has pool,ping pong and mad other games with live jazz playing. Cheap and they have beer
smile.gif
Interesting place that I've taken women to and just gone with random people too.

http://www.fatcatmusic.org/index.html
the address is on the site

Originally Posted by AyoDun

fat cat! Kinda hipster place but it has pool,ping pong and mad other games with live jazz playing. Cheap and they have beer
smile.gif
Interesting place that I've taken women to and just gone with random people too.

Oh word, I got invited to a bday party there once but didn't go...I heard it is dope. Is it loud there?

smile.gif

Oh word, I got invited to a bday party there once but didn't go...I heard it is dope. Is it loud there?
Yea somewhat, if you play away from the jazz bands you can still talk. You may have to be a little closer to each other depending on how loud you speak but that doesn't hurt
wink.gif

Times square you can enjoy yourself at Dallas BBQ'S and get haggled by people to take your picture or draw you and it won't even look like both of y'all. After that you can watch a local fight with a brooklyn hood rat vs. a bronx hood rat for looking at her man too long.

Jk

Highline park which is nice walk if you walk the whole thing with her,(this is where you can talk the most and digg her out).

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i live in la. but will work anywhere in the world. 
get to a small airport and get an hour plane tour ride + you can get credit for pilot lessons. cost appx $100. 
pilot will do a few elevation drops, which will get the panties wet. you're all set for the rest of the night. hit 100% smash percentage on the girls I've taken.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

get to a small airport and get an hour place tour ride + you can get credit for pilot lessons. cost appx $100. 
pilot will do a few elevation drops, which will get the panties wet. you're all set for the rest of the night. hit 100% smash percentage on the girls I've taken.

My vote goes to this man.  Good lookin' out on the tip
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Make dinner together at one of your places. Decide on the meal, find a recipe, go to the store together to get supplies, head back to someones place and cook. after dinner, take her out for some ice cream to bring back to the crib for a movie. then proceed to whip it out when shes least expecting it during the middle of the movie.

in my experience, getting her to come over is the hardest part. cooking dinner at your place takes care of that

Lasertag. But don't use your gun. Aware her of your awesome karate skills instead. When she sees you karate chop a 10 year old to stop him from tagging her = Instant panty-wetter.

Go to Sonic, best first date I ever had. Saved my pocket books from the huge money pit I call my gf

smile.gif

ill be using this one, good looks
its kinda hard findin under 21 places with this kinda atmosphere.

Degenerate423 wrote:
dyyhard wrote:
get to a small airport and get an hour place tour ride + you can get credit for pilot lessons. cost appx $100. 

My vote goes to this man.  Good lookin' out on the tip
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that's definitely out of the ordinary..

I always suggest looking into is horse/greyhound racing at the local racetrack. People think of it as a yuppie activity but it's not really expensive at all.

If you're in the Bay Area, Golden Gate Fields in West Berkeley has dollar day every Sunday.

$1 everything, parking, admissions, beer, and hot dogs.  I'm not even into horse racing and I usually don't bet either.
Just chill in nice weather sipping a beer, enjoying good (hopefully) conversation.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom