First Date with a girl

What do you guys think on taking a girl I haven't met to an event called "Paint Nite". She agreed to it but she did mention that she's done it before.

I'm kind of second guessing taking her there and thinking a meet up for a cup of coffee instead?

What are you guys thoughts?

Don't overthink it bro, just go ahead and take her to paint nite. No idea what that is but remember, she's there for you, not for the event. No matter where you take her it's up to you to show her a nice evening.

Best of luck.

take a girl somewhere you can have a good conversation so you can find out sooner than later if she's worth your time

"with a girl" in the thread title made me laugh though

Go do something competitive and fun like go kart racing, arcades (D&B's is perfect and has a bar), Bowling.

Just dont overthink it.

Coffee dates are wack.

Unless your mouthpiece is on a hunnid thou, flex that paint nite (whatever that is lol).

Yeah that's like what you do if you're catching up with an old piece you already know. Not a new one you've never kicked it with.

Paint bars are good fun for dates....if she's done that and you're second guessing, Top Golf or as folks suggested, Escape Room.

Everyone has done everything except basic broke girls lol

Don't worry it's not like she said I did that before and didn't like it

Lol if you're not taking her to a Michelin star restaurant on the first date and giving her Uggs and an iPad.

Don't overthink it bro, just go ahead and take her to paint nite. No idea what that is but remember, she's there for you, not for the event. No matter where you take her it's up to you to show her a nice evening.

Best of luck.

This.

Dont read anymore op.

Just this

Real talk, you gotta break that touch barrier. So when she's painting you ought to "help" her out and grab her hand. You don't want to seem like an autist who has never hugged a girl before.

What do you guys think on taking a girl I haven't met to an event called "Paint Nite". She agreed to it but she did mention that she's done it before.

I'm kind of second guessing taking her there and thinking a meet up for a cup of coffee instead?

What are you guys thoughts?
paint nite???
u from the bay
i know a few spots that do that in san leandro

Back
Top Bottom