First Date with a girl

woah woah woah
no olive garden slander
their chicken gnocchi soup is
pimp.gif
Absolutely fire!! I always take some to go.

Females think it's some high end spot for some reason.

Last edited:
Went to a Cubs game for a first date with the girl im seeing. Had a blast.

Which kinda females are you messing with that think Olive Garden is high end?

Idk man, i got a girl, and for a good minute we was going once a week so it's nothing to us. I can't tell you the countless number of times I've seen chickd on FB or IG be happy that theu at Olive Garden for they anniversary .

Last edited:
Olive Garden has the absolute worst pasta..there salad soup and apps are good tho

Carabbas is the love of my life..stayed in South Beach a few years ago where the hotel was across the street from Carabbas..went there every night

this is a girl u met thru dating app? meet up for coffee just in case she doesnt look like her pics. If she's not attractive then u can just dip afterwards...and the caffeine will help u get outta there quicker

Olive Garden has the absolute worst pasta..there salad soup and apps are good tho

Carabbas is the love of my life..stayed in South Beach a few years ago where the hotel was across the street from Carabbas..went there every night
imagine being in Miami and going to a chain restaurant every night for dinner 

I only been to Olive Garden once... it was aiight.

But I'm not gonna front like I don't feel fancy when I'm at Cheesecake Factory :lol:
I've only been there a handful of times tho.

Last edited:
What do you guys think on taking a girl I haven't met to an event called "Paint Nite". She agreed to it but she did mention that she's done it before.

I'm kind of second guessing taking her there and thinking a meet up for a cup of coffee instead?

What are you guys thoughts?
Would most definitely do coffee first. First date, esp thru a dating app is always like the teaser trailer. If you're lucky enough to get a second date, that's the "real" first date.

Also, coffee is good because it's brief. From my experience on dating apps, a lot of people's internet/texting personality doesn't really match up with their real life personality. Coffee is an easy out in case ya wanna dip early. Good luck to ya bru

imagine being in Miami and going to a chain restaurant every night for dinner 

Food there is meh..the Cuban spots are great..but since they include gratuity with everything u get the worst possible service at most places..but the nicest restaurant I ever been to was Devito's (owned by Danny Devito) now closed..upscale Italian our bill was ridiculous ..we go to Miami primarily to party..the food there is barely something to discuss

Back
Top Bottom