First Date with a girl

Time for an update. Did you score the yambs?

Last edited:
i"m going mini putt with a girl as a first date.

already making it a bit competitive and she loves it.

she out of town, but she can't wait to "kick my butt" when we play mini putt

she ain't eeeeeem know i'll put on my Todd Flanders game on and beat her.

Last edited:

Let her win

Really depends on how she looks, you can really read character by the way she presents herself to the public.

Here... PM pics of her , i'll let you know what kind of activities you should do.

Let her win

You crazy beta ***

:lol:

I might

Depends what she wants if she wins the bet

If it's already decided, why ask now? being indecisive will look worse than if the venue was bad.

Idk man, i got a girl, and for a good minute we was going once a week so it's nothing to us. I can't tell you the countless number of times I've seen chickd on FB or IG be happy that theu at Olive Garden for they anniversary .

I hate how social media has made it a competition to one up each other.
So then Olive Garden becomes the norm and somebody has to find a more "luxurious" spot to stunt lol

Why do h*es like Olive Garden, Cheesecake Factory, etc.? I hate those places. If you get Italian Maggiano's my spot get to eat a meal there take one home or seasons for American. If I could suggest Andretti's or Topgolf I highly recommend. If she's the artsy type a museum or paint n sip. Movies are a terrible idea more because you don't talk at all and popcorn and a soda is bout the same price as a dinner.

Last edited:
What do you guys think on taking a girl I haven't met to an event called "Paint Nite". She agreed to it but she did mention that she's done it before.

I'm kind of second guessing taking her there and thinking a meet up for a cup of coffee instead?

What are you guys thoughts?

Sounds like a good plan and a fun activity for the both of you, don't overthink it, she has done it before but not with you. Coffee would be nice and allows you two to focus more on each other with less distractions, but there may be some awkward silences. Idk, update us and let us know how it goes.

Sounds like a good idea after a few dates but not sure I would do this on the first date, especially with an online set up or blind date. 

Make sure there is mutual interest & attraction there, then go for the ideas that will impress her. 

If y'all both of age just take shorty out for some drinks at a cool/low key spot ...you can get some good convo over some drinks n everybody loosens up when u start sippin a lil bit ...then you got the plus of it shouldn't be too expensive and food is usually an option if u pick the right spot

An initial meet up over drinks never failed me, shorty coming back to the crib more often than not :pimp:

If y'all both of age just take shorty out for some drinks at a cool/low key spot ...you can get some good convo over some drinks n everybody loosens up when u start sippin a lil bit ...then you got the plus of it shouldn't be too expensive and food is usually an option if u pick the right spot

An initial meet up over drinks never failed me, shorty coming back to the crib more often than not
pimp.gif
all fax 

these adventurous first dates are unnecessary... doing way too much for a chick that you don't know. 

Back
Top Bottom