First impressions of New York City...

As crazy as this may sound, I'm a 21 year old college student from Maryland, born & raised & I just visited New York City for the 1st time.
I was there this past weekend(Thursday-Sunday) for my friends birthday & I must say, NYC exceeded my expectations.
It's like it's own world & due to a lack of time, my visitation was limited, but from what I seen NYC was AMAZING.
Not to mention the fact that I was unable to see everything, made it even more mind blowing.
I stayed in Queens, off of Farmers Blvd, so I gotta taste of outside of Manhattan.
I spent a quick amount of time in Brooklyn.
& Did A LOT of walking around Manhattan.
Key Spots I seen:
Madison Sq. Garden(I really wanted to go see the Garden for some reason)
Time Square
Empire State Building
Rockerfeller Center
Chrysler Building
Queensborough Bridge
Lincoln Tunnel

& A few other spots that I'm sure are slipping my mind.
I will be visiting again shortly with an agenda to see as much as I can in an extended period of time.
Places I'll visit my next time:frown:Off the top of my head)
Ground Zero
Brooklyn Bridge
Harlem(Rucker Park)
Statue Of Liberty
Central Park

Bonus: A picture of me in Times Square
moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

As crazy as this may sound, I'm a 21 year old college student from Maryland, born & raised & I just visited New York City for the 1st time.
I was there this past weekend(Thursday-Sunday) for my friends birthday & I must say, NYC exceeded my expectations.
It's like it's own world & due to a lack of time, my visitation was limited, but from what I seen NYC was AMAZING.
Not to mention the fact that I was unable to see everything, made it even more mind blowing.
I stayed in Queens, off of Farmers Blvd, so I gotta taste of outside of Manhattan.
I spent a quick amount of time in Brooklyn.
& Did A LOT of walking around Manhattan.
Key Spots I seen:
Madison Sq. Garden(I really wanted to go see the Garden for some reason)
Time Square
Empire State Building
Rockerfeller Center
Chrysler Building
Queensborough Bridge
Lincoln Tunnel

& A few other spots that I'm sure are slipping my mind.
I will be visiting again shortly with an agenda to see as much as I can in an extended period of time.
Places I'll visit my next time:frown:Off the top of my head)
Ground Zero
Brooklyn Bridge
Harlem(Rucker Park)
Statue Of Liberty
Central Park

Bonus: A picture of me in Times Square
moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

Originally Posted by hymen man

Best city in the world
pimp.gif

I agree.

Although I haven't been to many cities (Baltimore, Washington D.C., Charlotte, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Boston)

If someone can name me a city they were more impressed with than NYC, I wanna know.

Cause NYC FAR exceeds anyone I ever been, Like it isn't even on the same level. A class of its own.

Originally Posted by hymen man

Best city in the world
pimp.gif

I agree.

Although I haven't been to many cities (Baltimore, Washington D.C., Charlotte, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Boston)

If someone can name me a city they were more impressed with than NYC, I wanna know.

Cause NYC FAR exceeds anyone I ever been, Like it isn't even on the same level. A class of its own.

i have lived here my whole life and haven't taken advantage of anything the city offers
smh.gif

dude we are the capital of the world. no lie. nyc is the most known and popular city in the world
pimp.gif

Good for you man. Hopefully you'll be back soon to enjoy more of what this city has to offer..

*sidenote: I grew up in a neighborhood that Farmers blvd runs through, Saint Albans.
smile.gif

dude we are the capital of the world. no lie. nyc is the most known and popular city in the world
pimp.gif

Good for you man. Hopefully you'll be back soon to enjoy more of what this city has to offer..

*sidenote: I grew up in a neighborhood that Farmers blvd runs through, Saint Albans.
smile.gif

i have lived here my whole life and haven't taken advantage of anything the city offers
smh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom