First impressions of New York City...

dude we are the capital of the world. no lie. nyc is the most known and popular city in the world
pimp.gif

I've lived here for 20 years and Still haven't seen everything. Truly and amazing city I love it. (Except when when it gets cold, I "dip" as they say to somewhere warm)

I've lived here for 20 years and Still haven't seen everything. Truly and amazing city I love it. (Except when when it gets cold, I "dip" as they say to somewhere warm)

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

i have lived here my whole life and haven't taken advantage of anything the city offers
smh.gif
That's another thing I noticed. A lot of residents who stay outside of Manhattan really take the city for granted.

Their lack of knowledge about the city was mind blowing.

i have lived here my whole life and haven't taken advantage of anything the city offers
smh.gif
That's another thing I noticed. A lot of residents who stay outside of Manhattan really take the city for granted.

Good to hear Im also going to NY for the first time this friday, staying for a week hopefully its as good as everybody makes it sound

Good to hear Im also going to NY for the first time this friday, staying for a week hopefully its as good as everybody makes it sound

Originally Posted by MBen32

smh.gif

A lot of ppl in manhattan take the city for granted. It has nothing to do with living in another borough. Many ppl here don't explore the city. For the most part, that's tourist stuff. We just concentrate on going to work and getting home, etc. We don't make it a point to explore a borough we don't have business in like that. Not saying it's a good or a bad thing...just saying.

Originally Posted by MBen32

smh.gif

A lot of ppl in manhattan take the city for granted. It has nothing to do with living in another borough. Many ppl here don't explore the city. For the most part, that's tourist stuff. We just concentrate on going to work and getting home, etc. We don't make it a point to explore a borough we don't have business in like that. Not saying it's a good or a bad thing...just saying.

And the city is more than manhattan. U don't see ppl from manhattan exploring other boroughs like tht at all. I'd say we (those of us from other boroughs) know more about manhattan than ppl from manhattan know about other boroughs. A lot of us work in manhattan so we go daily. Obviously we shop there too. Ppl in manhattan not tryna shop in bk, queens, bc like tht. Oh yeah an staten. Haha. Staten.

And the city is more than manhattan. U don't see ppl from manhattan exploring other boroughs like tht at all. I'd say we (those of us from other boroughs) know more about manhattan than ppl from manhattan know about other boroughs. A lot of us work in manhattan so we go daily. Obviously we shop there too. Ppl in manhattan not tryna shop in bk, queens, bc like tht. Oh yeah an staten. Haha. Staten.

Back
Top Bottom