First impressions of New York City...

You from Maryland though. Your feeling of visiting and experiencing a famous city like New York would be different compare to someone who already experience living in a big city for example LA.

You from Maryland though. Your feeling of visiting and experiencing a famous city like New York would be different compare to someone who already experience living in a big city for example LA.

Originally Posted by MBen32

Originally Posted by hymen man

Best city in the world
pimp.gif

I agree.

Although I haven't been to many cities (Baltimore, Washington D.C., Charlotte, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Boston)

If someone can name me a city they were more impressed with than NYC, I wanna know.

Cause NYC FAR exceeds anyone I ever been, Like it isn't even on the same level. A class of its own.
Maybe a foreign city like Tokyo, Hong Kong, Paris, etc.  I haven't been to those places but they look amazing in photos and travel shows.
I've lived in NY all my life, I guess sometimes I take it for granted .  My friends and I always hang in the same parts of the city and never try out new places.

The people who have lived in the city since they were kids are the ones who enjoy it the most and know all the good places.

Originally Posted by MBen32

Originally Posted by hymen man

Best city in the world
pimp.gif

I agree.

Although I haven't been to many cities (Baltimore, Washington D.C., Charlotte, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Boston)

If someone can name me a city they were more impressed with than NYC, I wanna know.

Cause NYC FAR exceeds anyone I ever been, Like it isn't even on the same level. A class of its own.
Maybe a foreign city like Tokyo, Hong Kong, Paris, etc.  I haven't been to those places but they look amazing in photos and travel shows.
I've lived in NY all my life, I guess sometimes I take it for granted .  My friends and I always hang in the same parts of the city and never try out new places.

The people who have lived in the city since they were kids are the ones who enjoy it the most and know all the good places.

the women in manhattan are something else.

cali girls what???

I been to both places. but the sheer amount of goodness in just a small amount of space is mind blowing. Out in CA, you would be out on a safari hunt looking for stuff.. in NYC, it's like you are at the zoo

cali girls what???

I been to both places. but the sheer amount of goodness in just a small amount of space is mind blowing. Out in CA, you would be out on a safari hunt looking for stuff.. in NYC, it's like you are at the zoo

Sounds like you enjoyed yourself, which is really cool. The thing is, once you get past the typical tourist-y things to do around NYC, it gets even better. Lots of little places to see and things to experience outside of the usual spots that NYC is known for.

Sounds like you enjoyed yourself, which is really cool. The thing is, once you get past the typical tourist-y things to do around NYC, it gets even better. Lots of little places to see and things to experience outside of the usual spots that NYC is known for.

I can't wait to visit NYC...

We all generally take for granted what's in our backyard, so to speak. I live in undoubtedly one of the most beautiful countries in the world and I've still yet to explore every part. We tend to ignore what we already have.

I can't wait to visit NYC...

We all generally take for granted what's in our backyard, so to speak. I live in undoubtedly one of the most beautiful countries in the world and I've still yet to explore every part. We tend to ignore what we already have.

Driving back home to see my dad in Queens from NC tomorrow...I miss the nyc everyday
laugh.gif
...Once I see the skyline from the Jersey Turnpike on the drive I get excited
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Driving back home to see my dad in Queens from NC tomorrow...I miss the nyc everyday
laugh.gif
...Once I see the skyline from the Jersey Turnpike on the drive I get excited
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

cali girls what???

This man speaks the truth.  I see it every damn day.

Try going to Grand Central between the hours of 4-7pm during the week and check the hussies shuffling in and out during peak commuting hours
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom