First LEGIT Look at a possible Nike Air Jordan III Black Cement Re-re-retro for 2014 (PHOTO'S AND VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because we can't see concise evidence that these will be released doesn't mean they don't exist. I have an app called J23 (He is a member of NT @j23app) and his app says otherwise. I also have the guys email (Sorry to put u on blast ) and I ask him whenever I see updates to the app. I saw the 3's for this year and I def emailed him. He said according to his source they will be released. I would be content knowing that you can tell the diff between real and fakes at this point.

^ theres all kinds of shoes at JB/Nike headquarters that "exist" doesnt mean they will release. We dont know anything, just cause someone went there and saw em on a wall means nothing. Remember that Jordan vid they showed on ESPN when WC3s dropped and jordan bday there was a bunch of **** on that table so i guess we getting al those soon too.

Almost everyone on NT has "sources" lol .... personally the only difference in this thread and the last one is supposedly these are releasing and OP had a vid n pics while yall have said the other thread ppl were posting GMs etc .... this thread IMO is still speculation at the moment just like all the info sneaker blogs posts about rumors

Theres another thread where someone said they went to JB nike headquarters or somewhere official with the brand and said theyre phones and what not were conphiscated upon entry, howd we get video on page 1?

http://niketalk.com/t/573263/upcoming-jordan-brand-information-retro-lifestyle-performance

How did we get video? I got video because I was invited to preview their fall winter collection ie take photos and shoot video. I don't know who told you that or under what circumstances their cell phones were confiscated but this wasn't one of them.

And my "sources" are brand Jordan directly. Also the difference between the previous thread and this one is that this pair is 100 percent authentic and the others are questionable. That's a very big difference and as stated on the first page the rep wouldn't confirm or deny the shoes release but chances are? They probably will.

I wasnt questioning your sources or anyone elses i simply said almost everyone on NT has sources. And yes the pics may have been real but so were the other shoes they had at the hq doesnt mean those would release too basically is all im saying .. if they drop hell i'll try n grab a pair but until somethin comes out im not holdin my breath.

Real pics or not ... its still speculation IMO as many rumor threads get locked because of "no info" i dont see this one as any different because there have been at least 3 since WC3s in feb dropped and that Jordan video aired

The last one was locked because of speculation and pictures of questionable shoes. With this post there is no question about the legitimacy of the shoes in the photos that's a HUGE difference. From there on out the only question is if and when the shoe will drop not a 100 fights about grey market this and fake that .

I agree everything is speculation as of now as to whether or not they will release and as I stated earlier the rep would neither confirm nor deny a release which IMO means they will release.
I wasnt questioning your sources or anyone elses i simply said almost everyone on NT has sources. And yes the pics may have been real but so were the other shoes they had at the hq doesnt mean those would release too basically is all im saying .. if they drop hell i'll try n grab a pair but until somethin comes out im not holdin my breath.

Real pics or not ... its still speculation IMO as many rumor threads get locked because of "no info" i dont see this one as any different because there have been at least 3 since WC3s in feb dropped and that Jordan video aired

At least half of the threads started on NT are based on rumor/speculation. Not every release has info months in advance. The title and original post is modified after official info is made public. So based on the theory that they get locked for lack of info, quite a few would be on hold pending official info. Some may not release- such as Lightning, "Legends," Blk Infra 6, Sport Blue 6. I don't see anything misleading in the title of this thread, it says "possible" just as others use "rumored." So what is all the negativity with this thread about? People who would like to see these release again with NA would like a place to talk about them as well. And given the WC88 release earlier in the year, and a sample of BC88 means it's not out of question. There was no solid info about WC88 until Jan and they released Feb 6.. If there was mention of them before that, I don't recall anything before the end of Dec '12.

:lol: so that clown who posted his so-called GM pairs in the 1st BC3 thread that got locked didn't even really cop real GM pairs more like fake/variant pairs. :smh:

Last edited:
Im kinda disappointed about this release. I own a pair of 2001 Black Cements, and this release is just going to bring the value of them down. Sometimes I wish Jordan brand wouldn't do this type of thing. It's so much better to leave the OG's as OG's from a collecting standpoint. But obviously JB is going to make a ton of money off this release, so I can see why they would do it.

Im kinda disappointed about this release. I own a pair of 2001 Black Cements, and this release is just going to bring the value of them down. Sometimes I wish Jordan brand wouldn't do this type of thing. It's so much better to leave the OG's as OG's from a collecting standpoint
you're buying sneakers for da wrong reasons...besides real collectors can tell a pair of OGs, from 94's, from 2001, from 2007 CDPs, from 2011, etc.

Nah, you're wrong. I buy what I like. I will definitely be able to tell the difference since they have been in my collection for years, and I have multiple pair. It's just disappointing to see the same shoe remade in terrible quality, and no new collectors value the way Jordans were made before. I'm not looking to sell my 01s, and I was definitely not referring to a dollar value.

I know, but whens the last time you saw a wearable pair from 94? They don't exist and will crumble immediately.

sole swap!!
bam.gif

Last edited:
:lol: so that clown who posted his so-called GM pairs in the 1st BC3 thread that got locked didn't even really cop real GM pairs more like fake/variant pairs. :smh:
Besides the elephant print those fakes looked better than the ones JB is giving us. Can't speak on the material though. But I was excited to see that the leather would be matte and it turns out they are sticking with shiny leather :smh:

Im kinda disappointed about this release. I own a pair of 2001 Black Cements, and this release is just going to bring the value of them down. Sometimes I wish Jordan brand wouldn't do this type of thing. It's so much better to leave the OG's as OG's from a collecting standpoint. But obviously JB is going to make a ton of money off this release, so I can see why they would do it.

Reduce the value of an 01 pair?
Do you honestly believe that? NA or no NA you still have a crumby 2013/14 pair. Plain and simple.

Even if it did (which it won't) is your stock portfolio made of Nikes?

And if you don't believe me check the prices on 2001 Royal Jordan 1s. Still going for $500 used. You can find the 2013s for $400 new

Well if you want to believe NiceKicks . com then they say NO to the black 3's this year: http://www.nicekicks.com/2013/10/28/confirmed-black-cement-air-jordan-3-88-not-releasing/

Just saw this and messaged my jb rep. He replied "there are no future plans to release the black cement 88 iiis at this point". So it went from no confirmation to that statement.
*shrugs* i got da CDPs, and if i really care about da nike air ill just pay for da grey market pairs out now...

might as well put a fork in this thread.

Time to throw those fugazi pairs y'all purchased ,thinking those were early releases.

Time to throw those fugazi pairs y'all purchased ,thinking those were early releases.

they were :lol:

dudes made them in factories, why do you think they dont have tags inside? because the barcode and style code werent made yet.

just goes to show you see samples of a shoe and theres hype these china dudes will go and make them

As I said a few pages back...everything looked off. I am sure jb thought about it, and did some samples, but no way they started mass production. Too much is dropping these last two months. I wouldn't be shock for another february release though of about 10k pairs

As I said a few pages back...everything looked off. I am sure jb thought about it, and did some samples, but no way they started mass production. Too much is dropping these last two months. I wouldn't be shock for another february release though of about 10k pairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom