First LEGIT Look at a possible Nike Air Jordan III Black Cement Re-re-retro for 2014 (PHOTO'S AND VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol , I love this shoe but those are pretty bad, hopefully just fakes/really bad GM pair. Nike can't do that to us .

Og from 2009....with nike air on the back....ummmm ok??? Lol. But, honestly, these look wayyy off like the elephant print looks fake, and the leather and shape...

@quise2024  - Stop posting fake pics my dude 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

somebody PLEASE tell me those arent real
LMAO my dude quise in here buggin
laugh.gif
Lol i just took em from SBD. I was on mobile and link thing wouldnt work

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2013/10/air-jordan-3-88-retro-black-cement/

http://sneakersaddict.com/air-jordan-iii-88-retro-blackcement-42342

lol exactly

cuz who says those on page 1 are real? just sayin .... 

Fakes at a Nike office? :x

SBD doesn't have sources.. They posted the same pics the man has on the 1st page a week after this thread was started. Which you seemed to think were real when you started a thread about them..
http://niketalk.com/t/570933/air-jordan-3-retro-88-black-cement-holiday-2013

Anyone that owns a LEGIT pair of 3s can compare them to the 2 sets of pics and see the ones on the last page are not a pair you will see on RD..

Fakes at a Nike office?
sick.gif

SBD doesn't have sources.. They posted the same pics the man has on the 1st page a week after this thread was started. Which you seemed to think were real when you started a thread about them..
http://niketalk.com/t/570933/air-jordan-3-retro-88-black-cement-holiday-2013

Anyone that owns a LEGIT pair of 3s can compare them to the 2 sets of pics and see the ones on the last page are not a pair you will see on RD..
lol all good i was just saying thats where i got them from ... and in that thread i never stated anything about the shoe in the pic being real or fake, i just posted what they had on their site. Not many of these blogs have "sources" a lot post the same article another posted almost word for word and some take info from NT itself.

That thread would have never been started if the search function would have pulled up this one, which it didnt because the name is so damn long lol

which i posted: "When i searched it didnt come up i guess cuz of the way i worded it.

And that title long AF so it doesnt even show up what it is when u view on mobile

My B"

not like i was posting personal pics i picked up off cheapairjordans.com 
roll.gif

anyways carry on folks
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I love the 3, BC, TB or WC.  What I don't get is the hype that surrounded the WC'88 or anything with Nike Air on the back that isn't a true OG.  Nike Air on the back of a shoe that I just bought a year or two earlier didn't really make me want to run out and cop again amidst the hype, especially not the WC88s (based on how quickly I feel the creases and midsole paint chipping showed up).  I think I will just keep my BC3s from a couple of years ago in the rotation and be sure to treat them with care.  Gotta be more selective with my money these days.  Good luck to those who cop, whenever they come out!  

I love the 3, BC, TB or WC.  What I don't get is the hype that surrounded the WC'88 or anything with Nike Air on the back that isn't a true OG.  Nike Air on the back of a shoe that I just bought a year or two earlier didn't really make me want to run out and cop again amidst the hype, especially not the WC88s (based on how quickly I feel the creases and midsole paint chipping showed up).  I think I will just keep my BC3s from a couple of years ago in the rotation and be sure to treat them with care.  Gotta be more selective with my money these days.  Good luck to those who cop, whenever they come out!  

I don't understand the hype when it comes to the younger heads because they don't really have a reason to want NA. But to older heads like myself that were around when OG's first released it's a big deal. That's how we remember the shoes, it has a lot to do with nostalgia.
You can't wear an OG pair because they'll fall apart.So these retros with NA are as close as we can get.

I don't understand the hype when it comes to the younger heads because they don't really have a reason to want NA. But to older heads like myself that were around when OG's first released it's a big deal. That's how we remember the shoes, it has a lot to do with nostalgia.
You can't wear an OG pair because they'll fall apart.So these retros with NA are as close as we can get.

Thats where the hype comes from, us that are old enough. The ones that want and know about NA talk so highly of it because of back in the day, generates the kids hype also the "exclusiveness" of NA feeds their hype as well. Especially since Jordan's are a status/social symbol to the younger population

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom