First LEGIT Look at a possible Nike Air Jordan III Black Cement Re-re-retro for 2014 (PHOTO'S AND VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
They look good to me

tumblr_lpwhnmbDhR1qb0lxro1_500.gif

Missed out on WC 3's, possibly try & cop 3x.
1 for trade, one to wear, & one to stock.
3's cracking paint job is horrible.

Last edited:
So in guessing some these J's were put out on display back in feb when they had that ESPN special on Jordan and his sneaker legacy when we first glimpsed at the j3 black NA and people started speculating about this release and now here we have it.

16s.. 17s.. And 18s tho..
OP wasnt it you that made a vid with a rep confirming NA Chi 1s?
Any more info? :nerd:

True Blues are my favorite White based III. I doubt they will do it though. I would trade my 88 WCs plus cash for 88 TBs

Was at Nike's offices today and spotted a Black Cement Jordan III retro with Nike Air branding on the heel. When I asked if they were coming out or not he said they are NOT confirmed for release as of now but said I could shoot video of the Sample so here it is. This is not a grey market shoe, early releases etc. this is video shot at Nike's Chelsea office.

Thanks for good look!

Looks the same as those replica/grey joints from the last thread.

But I guess if you just psyche yourself up mentally to accept them even though the shape is funny because they came directly from Nike, then it's cool.

Came across this photo on tumblr about a week ago and was going to post on the last thread but it closed. Not sure what to assume of this pair, looks like someone else has a pair of these legit nike samples or maybe they swapped heel tabs with an 01 pair.
View media item 593680

True Blues are my favorite White based III. I doubt they will do it though. I would trade my 88 WCs plus cash for 88 TBs

No dude they'll probably do it, I don't think they care much about dropping stuff in a pattern or keeping it super exclusive anymore.. $40 mil off a release or however much he makes is way to appealing to JB

Came across this photo on tumblr about a week ago and was going to post on the last thread but it closed. Not sure what to assume of this pair, looks like someone else has a pair of these legit nike samples or maybe they swapped heel tabs with an 01 pair.
View media item 593680

I'm pretty sure these are Gray Market pairs.

People complaining about shape, type of leather, lack this and that while stating they will try to get a pair or two. SMH I don't understand people these days and their thinking. JB got certain people by the balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom