First LEGIT Look at a possible Nike Air Jordan III Black Cement Re-re-retro for 2014 (PHOTO'S AND VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came across this photo on tumblr about a week ago and was going to post on the last thread but it closed. Not sure what to assume of this pair, looks like someone else has a pair of these legit nike samples or maybe they swapped heel tabs with an 01 pair.
View media item 593680

Theres no way this individual received a sample pair of these already with the box when the JB rep wouldn't even confirm the shoes release

Looks the same as those replica/grey joints from the last thread.

But I guess if you just psyche yourself up mentally to accept them even though the shape is funny because they came directly from Nike, then it's cool.

Wrong the fake or gm pairs EP cut "from the last thread" was way more fugazi than these. :rolleyes

Last edited:
the sad thing is, these will almost surely be $225 after that 3lab5 nonsense. 10 dollar increase on every retro next year, I don't think they would hesitate to throw these out at a 25 dollar increase from the white cement.
mean.gif

Last edited:
the sad thing is, these will almost surely be $225 after that 3lab5 nonsense. 10 dollar increase on every retro next year, I don't think they would hesitate to throw these out at a 25 dollar increase from the white cement. :smh:

BC3 even @ $250 will sold out instantly...

I don't care if they are $200 or $225 these will join my retro 88s whenever they come out :pimp:

Good looks on the video and pics.

Just recently picked up a pair DS from the 2011 release.

I would definitely grab up a pair of these too.

Actually the BC IIIs were harder than the average pickup. Dont know what you guys are on. The BM Vs sat though. Would not happen again. I guarantee it.

Anthracite don't remind me. I though those ugly *** shoes would sit at retail. Ugliest colorway of any js ever. Including the **** the XX8s have come out with.

Last edited:
If these really do come out, I'm going to go all out for these. To me, these are more wearable than the WC88 since black is less of a dirt magnet. I hope JB makes way more pairs of these than the WC88. They should know it'll sell out instantly. 

Actually the BC IIIs were harder than the average pickup. Dont know what you guys are on. The BM Vs sat though. Would not happen again. I guarantee it.

Anthracite don't remind me. I though those ugly *** shoes would sit at retail. Ugliest colorway of any js ever. Including the **** the XX8s have come out with.
i had NO problem picking up any of the 2011 3s or the 2013 fire red 3s at ALL. i could've had as many pairs as I needed of each (5+).

whats a BM 5? Are you talking about independence days because those SAT even tho I think they are a beautiful shoe..people get way to caught up in what other people think. It's like they come on here and see what peoples opinion is than its the deciding factor if they're gonna go after it. happens on every forum look through this thread... people are like damn these are wack all oily and disformed, Guarantee you the same goofballs will be wildin right before release. Happened so much on the grape thread. "OMG they smell like glue!!! I'm not buying them"...shut up

whats a BM 5? Are you talking about independence days because those SAT even tho I think they are a beautiful shoe..people get way to caught up in what other people think. It's like they come on here and see what peoples opinion is than its the deciding factor if they're gonna go after it. happens on every forum look through this thread... people are like damn these are wack all oily and disformed, Guarantee you the same goofballs will be wildin right before release. Happened so much on the grape thread. "OMG they smell like glue!!! I'm not buying them"...shut up
i believe BM 5 is black metallic 5

I think these are oily and the shape is off but I will still grab em anyway. Hopefully it is just the current pics. Just one pair at this point. Still looking for the CDPs though.

Bad quality is what makes me return shoes. If the shape is completely terrible like recent VIs I won't even cop. Don't have a single VI in my collection unfortunately.

Bad quality is what makes me return shoes. If the shape is completely terrible like recent VIs I won't even cop. Don't have a single VI in my collection unfortunately.

Unless you start buying older retroes, you probably never will :lol:

I'm the same way for the most part though. I don't feel like settling is something we should be doing on a regular basis when we're paying $160-185 for each pair.

Fortunately, I love hunting for old pairs.

wow, saw a pre-order already for these from someone who claims there a footlocker employee.. 

Unless you start buying older retroes, you probably never will :lol:

I'm the same way for the most part though. I don't feel like settling is something we should be doing on a regular basis when we're paying $160-185 for each pair.

Fortunately, I love hunting for old pairs.
There are a few older retroes I want but besides the 5 or 6 of them I am not going to start purchasing older stuff. No way. I have no problem with those who collect older retroes but if it came out before '06 you can have em. Like I said. Except for the 5 or 6 I really want. To me it aint even that serious, I don't only collect Jordans too. If I am going for a pre 06 shoe it is almost always a pair of SBs. But right now I cant afford aftermarket on shoes that old

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom