First LEGIT Look at a possible Nike Air Jordan III Black Cement Re-re-retro for 2014 (PHOTO'S AND VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
$200 because they can get it.. No surprise, that's what the wc88s went for..

I was really hoping these wouldn't be 200 (even tho I new they would) because they are my fav III's and I would love to own a pair with NA on them. But I'm NOT paying more money just for words on the back of the shoe. I passed on the 88 WC's for that reason and I'm going to pass on these for the same reason, as much as it kills me. My CDP's are good enough and I only payed 150 for them.

I was really hoping these wouldn't be 200 (even tho I new they would) because they are my fav III's and I would love to own a pair with NA on them. But I'm NOT paying more money just for words on the back of the shoe. I passed on the 88 WC's for that reason and I'm going to pass on these for the same reason, as much as it kills me. My CDP's are good enough and I only payed 150 for them.

I agree the price hike is disappointing, but they prob won't be out for another 10 yrs with NA. And they will probably be $300 by then. For the nostalgia I had to grab the WC88s, even paid over. :smh:

Hoping for retail this time..

Kinda funny as noone liked the Crimson 3's when they were announced.

Regardless, I'll be grabbing these BC NA 3's. Can never have too many...

Id like the bcIIIs more if they had a black tongue/ cement print by the laces.

Last edited:
Ehh.. At $200 I'm not going to be on the hunt for these but if they basically end up in my lap without any work I MIGHT cop.

Nah...
MtdMV15.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom