First LEGIT Look at a possible Nike Air Jordan III Black Cement Re-re-retro for 2014 (PHOTO'S AND VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
let it go bro 
laugh.gif

You must be little kids. People have different opinions. I wasn't trying to sway anyone. Idiots.

I can't justify paying $200 for NA when my 2011 pair has only been worn about 3 times....but that's $200 that Nike will still get from my bank account

I cant wait.. hoping these will be a black friday release.. I will be all over these! 

I'd rather if they not come out till early next year. The rest of the year is packed already

Certain that this shine on the J's comes over time with wear and the outdoor environment. My 2011s were quite shiny when I first opened the box but over time the leather became much more dull and the shine it had on it wore off, so hopefully if the same will happen to the retros if they come out to be shiny like the sample pic.
View media item 601047

I read on fb that these will release 12/7/13. Can anyone confirm? Air Jordan release dates is where I seen the info.

In the pics i posted ... the leather doesnt really look tumbled at all, that was the first thing i noticed from that "shine"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom