First LEGIT Look at a possible Nike Air Jordan III Black Cement Re-re-retro for 2014 (PHOTO'S AND VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
smokin.gif

if i remember correctly, WC '88 started production in September. Wouldn't be far fetched if they follow the same production and release schedule.

hope the quality is good. don't wanna have to repaint the cracking midsoles after a couple of months of wear.

Wow, they look like they've been sprayed with Pam cooking spray!

Shape looks way off too...

move on

That long *** toebox and shiny *** leather :x

hopefully that was a size 13 pair or something. Those always look messed up off feet.

I'm not one to complain, but I agree these look awful. Hopefully they look better by the time they release. And who are they kidding with these are not confirmed yet? I think it's safe to say these will drop. Thanks for the video/pics/ info.

I'm not one to complain, but I agree these look awful. Hopefully they look better by the time they release. And who are they kidding with these are not confirmed yet? I think it's safe to say these will drop. Thanks for the video/pics/ info.
That may be an early pair up on display but hopefully the final product will look better. I mean they did a good job on the WCs so at least they can do the BCs just as well :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom