First LEGIT Look at a possible Nike Air Jordan III Black Cement Re-re-retro for 2014 (PHOTO'S AND VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you want to believe NiceKicks . com then they say NO to the black 3's this year: http://www.nicekicks.com/2013/10/28/confirmed-black-cement-air-jordan-3-88-not-releasing/

Just saw this and messaged my jb rep. He replied "there are no future plans to release the black cement 88 iiis at this point". So it went from no confirmation to that statement.

View media item 633391
Hope for ASW again... :rolleyes

if they were releasing ASW they would start getting produced around Oct/Nov

If it's just a no go for this year, no biggie.  Hopefully early next year release.  I need these. 

I like how this is CONFIRMED to not release this year.  Thanks for the stating the obvious "sources at Jordan Brand."

Well I am just glad I was able to get NA1s that I want (except for the China Packs) for a reasonable price. After the Breds I can clock in a succesful year.

step-back.gif

Usually 'nothing is confirmed yet' means they're releasing. Kinda surprised to be honest.

I like how this is CONFIRMED to not release this year.  Thanks for the stating the obvious "sources at Jordan Brand."

Stating the obvious? If it were obvious then there wouldn't have been several pages of speculation. Btw if your trying to come at my reputation by insinuating I do not have a real source at the brand and some how I'm making this up I would just quit while your ahead.

For the second time, I'm not talking about a dollar value. I'm talking about all the 16 year old kids that won't understand the value and quality of the 01s compared to their 2013s made in a Chinese sweatshop. IMO the 01 BC3 is one of the best Jordans ever. Especially quality wise. 

For the second time, I'm not talking about a dollar value. I'm talking about all the 16 year old kids that won't understand the value and quality of the 01s compared to their 2013s made in a Chinese sweatshop. IMO the 01 BC3 is one of the best Jordans ever. Especially quality wise. 
Pretty sure the 01s were also made in chinese sweatshops although i'll give you that they were much better quality than the current retros.

Stating the obvious? If it were obvious then there wouldn't have been several pages of speculation. Btw if your trying to come at my reputation by insinuating I do not have a real source at the brand and some how I'm making this up I would just quit while your ahead.

Don't let the immature people on NT get to you fam, the real adults on here appreciate any info you give to us. And when it comes to JB nobody knows what they are releasing 100% of the time, not even people that work there.
I still think these will release, if not this year most likely next.

Maybe I'm missing something but "not releasing this year" isn't saying much.  Only 2 months before its 2014

In all seriousness, I have no doubts these will release on, before or shortly after black friday of next year. In other words, we'll see em at some point in 2014.

Last edited:
It could be coming out next year. Only thing we know so far is that these aren't releasing this year
Doubt it, next year is the 25Th anniversary of the 4's.  I think the Nike Air treatment for the 3's stays in 2013.  It was a missed opportunity (referring to JB not dropping these during All Star weekend).  Folks just gotta let it go and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom