First login in 6 years , Update Me

Nah this ish is already in the crosshairs :lol:
press-cobra-commander.gif

I remember HOVkid made like $400k years ago. He’s gotta be a millionaire by now.

He cured it by putting a penis in your hand
I don’t know what his methods were. I am happy that he got well but I don’t ascribe to what he said.

I remember HOVkid made like $400k years ago. He’s gotta be a millionaire by now.
I remember when his wife gained weight after having their first child and how he basically made her go on a diet and start running on a treadmill.

I also remember him making a thread whining about how much he had to pay in taxes.

In retrospect, dude was a piece of work.

Been on NT since the YUKU days or whatever that was called. Its definitely changed in the past few years. General used to be poppin, not its the same 4 threads....

did that dudes pop socket business ever take off? I cant remember his name but I remember supporting dude by buying his product. Thing came in the mail and it was literally a piece of double sided tape with like an elastic ribbon stapled to it that you'd put your fingers through. You would stick it to the back of your phone to hold it like a pop socket ....

Did NinjaHood ever get the jesus piece?

GoldCapitol thread
PYP threads
Photoshop request threads

"Flaming" had a different meaning back then
so many other memories....

NT definitely be making work days go by fast.

Back
Top Bottom