First login in 6 years , Update Me

Ya only talk about the negative.

Steezy corny *** now a father. Joyous times.

But this place has def fallen off. We grown now.

No roasting allowed.

A bunch of thousand page threads that is exhausting to even look at.

Last classic thread to me was the drone elder whats his face thread. With OG or lobo coming with the jokes. Love those two.

Other than that. Nothing has been of value. Damn i went negative too.
The recent bird backyard war thread was pretty funny

I just wanna know where DJ Bana’s OF at
DJ Bana had her fans and detractors for sure. Dudes on both sides were ruthless. If I recall someone posted a Jay Leno picture next to her picture as a comparison. Ruthless.

Also the summer of NT Truckers was crazy. 😂 😂. Dudes would go to those live streaming sites (pg rated sites not the **** sites) and roast folks in the comment section. Had everyone confused and had the live streamers saying, "What is NT?”

15216b120aa96d6a495ff6710c8f37e6782676eb_r.jpg

Historical artifact from ancient NT
:wow::wow: wow at a working shynop jpeg surfacing in 2023.

So many great memories on NT. Man, it's crazy to think back about all that's happened. Bruh the OG Yeezy 2 thread was off the chain! I remember laughing for HOURS about that dude posted his order from Nike and then someone in the thread called Nike and cancelled it. LMAO! OMG, that whole release had me in tears laughing! The shenanigans were at an all-time high in there.

So many great memories on NT. Man, it's crazy to think back about all that's happened. Bruh the OG Yeezy 2 thread was off the chain! I remember laughing for HOURS about that dude posted his order from Nike and then someone in the thread called Nike and cancelled it. LMAO! OMG, that whole release had me in tears laughing! The shenanigans were at an all-time high in there.
Dude was HOTTT When that order got cancelled. I always thought it was a lurker but I wouldn’t be surprised if a member did it.

Anyone remember the cousin dirty dancing video? It was gross and disturbing. Old me thought it was funny but new me hopes folk in the video have dealt with their trauma and things improved.

DJ Bana had her fans and detractors for sure. Dudes on both sides were ruthless. If I recall someone posted a Jay Leno picture next to her picture as a comparison. Ruthless.
There was some other white girl that had a Jay Leno chin. She was a blonde with straight hair.

Anybody remember that thirsty latin chick with glasses that was around 2013-2014?

Edit: Anyone friends with(stalking) SimplyDimply? She was cute.

I remember once JRose5 dm'd me and said something like "watch it buddy.. I know how much you care about your precious post count" A grown *** man talking like that LMAO

Dirtylicious was a weasel at times and abused his power.

Always wondered what became of the people NT relentlessly bullied: Shinnok, TheBoxDen or something, SpaceJam

What happened to bigj505?
He basically left the site. If I remember correctly he said that this site wasn’t the same anymore and that people he used to be friends with on here moved on too. He logs in once a year at the end of the year and updates the title in the Sb dunk thread for the OGs since the OP of the thread passed away years ago. I think he also said he basically hates the new gen of users on here :rofl:

He basically left the site. If I remember correctly he said that this site wasn’t the same anymore and that people he used to be friends with on here moved on too. He logs in once a year at the end of the year and updates the title in the Sb dunk thread for the OGs since the OP of the thread passed away years ago. I think he also said he basically hates the new gen of users on here :rofl:
That’s exactly how I remember it. NT has got so much better than it used to be because all of us have grown up and have real responsibilities.

Wild to think that some of us have been on this site for 15+ years, which is quite some time in retrospect. Great to see some old names being mentioned. Brings back good memories.

I remember coming across NT in ‘04 while I was trying to find info on the flint 13s that were dropping in ‘05. Snuggles had pics on the JB board.:lol:

Turning 35 in 2 months, and I just realized I’ve literally been on NT for the majority of my life. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom