First login in 6 years , Update Me

15216b120aa96d6a495ff6710c8f37e6782676eb_r.jpg

Historical artifact from ancient NT

My boy was before his time.

He'd be making the bag on tik tok / twitch if he was born 15yrs later :lol:

Can anyone remember what the 'musket' reference was?? :lol:

I can't recall the context but I just remember someone getting roasted for that.
I think that came from Ninja posting a picture of his gun and it was old as dirt :lol:

Could be wrong
I think Ninja was bragging about fighting off an armed mugger and posted some pistol from the 1800s that he got off the guy :lol:

Can anyone remember what the 'musket' reference was?? :lol:

I can't recall the context but I just remember someone getting roasted for that.
Ninja posted about an attempted robbery against him and included a picture of a gun that looked dusty and old af
I don't recall if the gun was his or if he confiscated it from the perpetrator.

For the people who didn’t know the background copied from a old post back in the day lol

“ Chubby Dominican NTer who is frequently mocked for his inability to perform basic computer skills, notably resizing pictures. Never fully recovered psychologically after being held up with bulletless wooden pistol, circa 1840. Also sleeps on a junior twin bed outfitted with cartoon sheets and pillowcases.

Has an ongoing fued with NT Administrator Method Manwhich stems from his discontent from the crackdown on the words "r*pe" and "ninja" and the permission to post thong booty pictures.

also one of NT's biggest cowards. ninjahood was exposed in the classic 'FAT JOES STREET CRED' thread in which he was verbally harassed by NTer ABEAUTIFULHAZE when he initially questioned his HAZE's manhood. ABEAUTIFULHAZE challenged ninjahood, not to a dance, but a good ol fashioned brawl. of course being ninjahood, he gladly accepted the challenge but failed to show up to the set destination despite claims that ABEAUTIFULHAZE was the one who didnt show up. The ongoing beef continued days and eventually ended when ABEUTIFULHAZE caused "ninjahood" to vanish from the NT forums, only to show up under the alias UNTITLED.

smh...”

On the topic of Niketalk legends. I miss roasting Alp. Especially when he would drag his 80 year old grandma in the freezing NY winters to enter raffles for him and his 350 lb self trying to fight 15 year old in lines :rofl:

For the people who didn’t know the background copied from a old post back in the day lol

“ Chubby Dominican NTer who is frequently mocked for his inability to perform basic computer skills, notably resizing pictures. Never fully recovered psychologically after being held up with bulletless wooden pistol, circa 1840. Also sleeps on a junior twin bed outfitted with cartoon sheets and pillowcases.

Has an ongoing fued with NT Administrator Method Manwhich stems from his discontent from the crackdown on the words "r*pe" and "ninja" and the permission to post thong booty pictures.

also one of NT's biggest cowards. ninjahood was exposed in the classic 'FAT JOES STREET CRED' thread in which he was verbally harassed by NTer ABEAUTIFULHAZE when he initially questioned his HAZE's manhood. ABEAUTIFULHAZE challenged ninjahood, not to a dance, but a good ol fashioned brawl. of course being ninjahood, he gladly accepted the challenge but failed to show up to the set destination despite claims that ABEAUTIFULHAZE was the one who didnt show up. The ongoing beef continued days and eventually ended when ABEUTIFULHAZE caused "ninjahood" to vanish from the NT forums, only to show up under the alias UNTITLED.

smh...”

On the topic of Niketalk legends. I miss roasting Alp. Especially when he would drag his 80 year old grandma in the freezing NY winters to enter raffles for him and his 350 lb self trying to fight 15 year old in lines :rofl:
Damn, completely forgot about Alp.

smh...”

I remember an NTer posted they were visiting NYC and in a cab and randomly seen alp at a hot dog stand on some street corner :lol: :lol: even posted a pic

Back
Top Bottom