First login in 6 years , Update Me

Allegedly, some of the girls and/or their publicist didn't want to be affiliated with such activities. For some reason, I don't think it was the Hilary Duffs of the tourney that had a problem.
Other than Father Time, that was a big reason for the downturn. The Draya/Taz’s Angels threads were some of the funniest threads around, then POOF, gone

IMG_0947.jpeg

kingkoopa kingkoopa Scumbag Koop was sick :lol:

Well damn (Gucci voice)

I ain't logged in dis ***** for like 6 years and even then-,, NT had already #beeeen done died on me.

I can't believe I joined this forum in 2005. That's a whole 18 years ago. Lmao sheeeeesh 😮‍💨🥵

Niketalk was legit the only Internet forum i ever genuinely FW'd. But it's been waaay too long and we living in the new age of TikTok and reddit and all this other ****. I can't keep up wit the times and new ****
I see some OG threads still around. "Fools who think they're doing it but wilding unappreciation"
The Ralph Lauren thread. Etc etc

Bruh whatever happened 4wrestling, ninjahood, bastitch, dirtylicious, methodman, etc ? Can someone give me an update or cliffnotes of how NT and the NT culture has been for the last decade?

Anything new or worth mentioning? Anything drastic happen ?

:pimp::nthat::lol::wow:

Damn i ain't seent these "emojis" in a hot minute 🤷🏾‍♂️

Welcome home 🏠 mane

I've been lurking on NT since 02 and can honestly say nothing changed lol but it's still my fav place to be. Damn now that I think of it I was on this since I was 11/12 whenever the concept pictures of the VC1s came out. I didn't know they got away with women appreciation post smh!!!

Anyone remember muscle who was supposed to have a date with Vida Guerra

shynop drilling a gatorade bottle

goldenarmz and h--dtalk

eracism's mexican girls from mexico appreciation threads which was all blonde haired blue/green eyed girls

if I also recall, djbana had that hook nose, but her cousin though :nerd:

I recently realized that Canadian shorty with the giant rack that popped up here for a bit is the chick Adam22 was messing with underage.

Shout-out to all the NT Canadian ladies too.

Back
Top Bottom