FIRST LOOK: AIR JORDAN 10 SHADOW GREY COUNTDOWN PACKAGE

had these as a kid..these were FUGLY..had the horrendous 9s too

4xv3otv.jpg

man if anybody in the chi want to go half with me you can have the 10's and i get the 13's
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meat up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

I for one really like the shadows. Had them when I was in 9th and 10th grade. I think the colors are right on. Dalamina pic on page 2 is not a very fair pic of the X. I think everyone seems to forget that that specific leather got much lighter after wearing, ledning to a lighter grey. Also, without the X, we wouldnt have the XI. These are no XI but they are still a clean design. I must like really ugly shoes cause I'm a fan of the X & XV.

That red jumpman is :pimp:
pimp.gif
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-G.Diaz-P.Davis-A.Williams
Team Dodgers
GO BLUE

The red jumpman makes the shoe almost bearable. Not my favorite Jordan, but a definite cop since it's coming with the XIIIs
Wanted: Jordan V "Grapes", OG XII "Taxi" and "Playoffs", and Cool Grey XI

I hope those pictures are just deceiving. If not, the only way I'll buy this package is if I get discount at my job and the XIII's are almost dead perfect. I'm not getting my hopes up at all though.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!
What the hell happened to the Chicago's!!

I'm looking for toddler J's 6-7. Hit me up.

no look PASS!!! :smh:
smh.gif
STRAIGHT FROM CLEVELAND-FREE BUTTER!!
Inner-City Born - Inner-City Bred. Neva No Sucka.​

Copped...
a_spmanning0126.jpg

On second thought, I think I'll pass. Only plan on coppin DMP2 and XI/XII packs

Not feelin these Shadows, OG retro or not. Might still cop for the XIII's.
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

I am wondering what subtle difference these will have. Initially, looking at Air-Randy's pics, the liner has a more profound white/black polka dot as opposed to the liner of the originals...

4pjazjd.jpg
team am fam / team vintage [email protected]/flintgreynt

..Once again, horrible.

They even got the JUMPMANs facing the other way... :smh:
smh.gif

And how is adding white instead of grey to the inner-lining goin to make the shoe look better? Another :smh:
smh.gif
STRAIGHT FROM CLEVELAND-FREE BUTTER!!
Inner-City Born - Inner-City Bred. Neva No Sucka.​

I like em either way. But i will wait to see other pics. These Air-Randy pics always have some sort of weird lighting. Something always looks off in em. Still gonna cop though.

For those saying you only want the package for the XIII's, why not buy a pair of originals? Who knows how much you will end up paying to get the package? 310 plus tax, plus shipping plus markup etc. etc. You can get OG's in the 300 range.

Pics of something special you all have been wating for will leak by the end of next month.... :wink:
wink.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

Back
Top Bottom