FIRST LOOK: AIR JORDAN 10 SHADOW GREY COUNTDOWN PACKAGE

everything was great, until i seen the white/black inner lining. that killed it for me.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

really, i think u guys complain tooo damn much seriously, like we all know THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SOMETHING DIFFERENT ON RETROS THAN THE OG"S. so the littlest thing is changed by A TINCY BIT AND U GUYS START ACTING LIKE FEMALES. like come on, its better than havin a silver midsole, or non red jumpan in the back. if u like the shoe cool, if u dont then jus say that but dont complain about something u know will keep happenin ur jus wasting ur time

BTW its in the inside of the shoe. barely noticable.hahaha
peep my musicwww.soundclick.com/nessfromathabk

If the XIIIs are in fact the Black/white Playoffs, I'll cop this pack.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

:rolleyes
eyes.gif
im going to have to sleep on that, the shadow grey colorway is a bit dull for my taste

Quote:
so the littlest thing is changed by A TINCY BIT AND U GUYS START ACTING LIKE FEMALES.

WANTED: Playoff XIII (Black/True Red-White)

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

These retro Shadows look :x
sick.gif
REAL
4vqpgt3.jpg
4m1zvph.jpg
...to bring back "He Got Game" all over again :smokin
smokin.gif

...team finishline...
TEAM FREE KINGCRUX

they look like policemen shoes like steel toe boots or something.
SHORTYPOP.POPspace

I'm tired of being SHORTYPOP, I just wanna be LATISHA.

Damn, now I'm forced to buy anotha pair of Xs cause I want those XIII's.

Curse you JB!!
Team SK3
We don't miss posts...we got auto updates.​
TEAM Black & Mild​

Not a big fan of the Shadow X's...but compared to the retros the OG are much better.... Not sure if ill cop that pack yet.
But anyways .... thanks for the pics...
****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
IX COOL GREY
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

Quote:
Pics of something special you all have been wating for will leak by the end of next month....

eek.gif
I can't believe no one got all hyped up on the hint PO left us.
WANTED: Playoff XIII (Black/True Red-White)

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

YES!!!!!!!!!!

I love shaows, and I'm glad they are releasing. Of course, Chi-Towns would have been better, but I'm content with these. And they are lookin :pimp:
pimp.gif
teamautobotX TEAMKINGKOOPA
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
"Love is wearing a new pair every game."-Michael Jordan​

thanks halfyhalf for the piks...i have no complaints unlike some peps(sshhh i take what i can get :wink:
wink.gif
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust​

Nice.
As always Js nowdays will look nothing like O.G.s so that has to stop already.

I wished it would've been the CHICAGO Xs, but even so, it has to be done pretty close, or done "right". I feel it's blotched, but whatevers.

BMPS, DMPS, (when you think about it, they never really could fill the shoes of OG status). You would hopefully they done shoes in packs w/ alot more care and love, but not really..
-----
It is harsh !

I wasn't complaining about the differences between the OG's and the retros they are both :x
sick.gif
. My complaint is that they didn't put the Chicago X's in this pack and truely make this pack worth our while. I have a feeling this is going to be a reoccuring theme with these packs. Forking the money to get one pair of shoes and trying to flip the DOO DOO pair to get some of our money back.

Back
Top Bottom