First look--Air jordan 2009 Black/Varsity Red-White

They look like a good ballin sneaker... and the CW doesn't look that bad either...but its a DEFINITE NOGO cause of the price...I'll wait till they dropdown to $60

i can't lie, the more i see these, the more i like and appreciate them. still not sure if i cop, but if i do it will def. be wih the empl. 30% off. as mosthave stated, i def. cannot see myself paying $190 for these.

on the other hand tho, this colorway looks real sleek, sexy and elegant. i really like the materials used such as the satin. could these have been better??yes, but they could've been worse.

my opinion on these has officially changed from
sick.gif
to "not that bad."

go figure...

Thanks for the pics. I thought the black colorway might look a little better but i was wrong, They should have more red then white

ok so I agree this shoe is not looking that great yet. However, just this slight bit of two tone on there kind of makes me think this shoe might havepotential if they start doing some good colorways. I really hope they can improve this shoe cuz so far its just not workin

its hot even worth the trouble to smuggle this shoe out of Y3 and sell it early

this shoe is HOT GARBAGE

OUTLET BOUND

the way things are with retail store right now i cant see anyone buying the jordan 2009 for anything near retail

These remind me of the black and white XIV's. Not worth the money IMO. But I would like to see them in person.

Every time I look at the 2009's, I keep thinking they look like a WalMart version of these.
j32_2.jpg

Juwan Howard AJ XIV PE's

Back
Top Bottom