First look--Air jordan 2009 Black/Varsity Red-White

red
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

So far it's 2 for 2 on bad color blocking.

Maybe there isn't a color scheme that can make this shoe look good.

Originally Posted by KRAYZIE47

Not bad, but not worth it. XX4's fail to appeal to me for some reason.
Please dont call them XX4's.
When does this one come out? Anyone know?

The white one's have actually been growing on me a little bit but that black leather and the shape of the toe box looks horrendous to me for some reason.

ehhh these are better lookin then the other(s) i have seen but i still wouldnt pay 190 for them
ohwell.gif

as of all the new j's something always look off or just poorly made I hope quality increases over time. it might be better to wear a box on your feet oneof these days

Originally Posted by coffey32

Every time I look at the 2009's, I keep thinking they look like a WalMart version of these.
j32_2.jpg

Juwan Howard AJ XIV PE's

JESUS CHRIST

THE JORDAN 2009

IS JUST A JORDAN 14.5

AND THERE ASKING $190.00 FOR COW LEATHER AND SATIN

I dont want this shoe does anyone else
indifferent.gif

JUST GIVE IT UP AT 23

I often like shoes that other heads hate. for example: I like some fusions, and some spizikes, even a pair of 6rings (concord) but I can't get into these2k9's. The silk "gills" are just sooooo ugly. the only, I repeat ONLY thing I like is the smoky midsole. other than that I think these arecomplete trash.

actually starting to grow on me now that ive seen this CW, maybe if the white on the back was red, they would look even better, 190 is still to high though.

looks better than the white pair and jordan should start thinking about their pricing and not the next gimmick for the new jordans

Damn, these havent grown on me one bit. Compared to the detail on the XX3, these are so plain. It is definitley a step backwards.

Back
Top Bottom