First look--Air jordan 2009 Black/Varsity Red-White

$190!? Give the working man a pay raise!

That better be an actually diamond in the shoe....

The more I look at these, the more I see what I like to call the lebron 6 disease!
For example:

1. Lebron 6= AF25+Strap+too many colors
2. AJ 2009= AJ 14+fake diamond+remixed ****** sole

I think that pretty much sums it up.

So there's only one weak Jumpman
smh.gif

ITS A SLAP IN THE FACE TO DIE HARD COSTUMERS OF
JORDAN BRAND /NIKE THAT WHERE WILLING TO PAY $185.00 FOR GENERAL RELEASE 23'S AND NOW NIKE WANTS $5.00 MORE FOR THESE MAKE BELIEVE NUMBERED JORDANS WITH HOW BAD THE ECONOMY IS NOW

THE 23'S ONE OF THE BETTER LOOKING SHOES IN THE PAST 10 YEARS AND I HAVE BROUGHT EACH AND EVERY COLORWAY FROM THE 1 TO 13'S WHERE FOR THE MOST PART ALL CLASSICS AND THE 14'S TO THE 23'S WHERE THERE WHERE SOME MISSES (FOR EXAMPLE THE 15'S 18'S 19'S EVER THOUGHT I DID COP ALL THE COLORWAYS OF THE 18'S AND 19'S

I WILL NOT BUY A .5 SHOE FOR $190.00 AND HAVE JORDAN BRAND PUSH ME INTO BELIEVING ITS A YEARLY JORDAN SHOE

Sorry for the rant

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

ITS A SLAP IN THE FACE TO DIE HARD COSTUMERS OF
JORDAN BRAND /NIKE THAT WHERE WILLING TO PAY $185.00 FOR GENERAL RELEASE 23'S AND NOW NIKE WANTS $5.00 MORE FOR THESE MAKE BELIEVE NUMBERED JORDANS WITH HOW BAD THE ECONOMY IS NOW

THE 23'S ONE OF THE BETTER LOOKING SHOES IN THE PAST 10 YEARS AND I HAVE BROUGHT EACH AND EVERY COLORWAY FROM THE 1 TO 13'S WHERE FOR THE MOST PART ALL CLASSICS AND THE 14'S TO THE 23'S WHERE THERE WHERE SOME MISSES (FOR EXAMPLE THE 15'S 18'S 19'S EVER THOUGHT I DID COP ALL THE COLORWAYS OF THE 18'S AND 19'S

I WILL NOT BUY A .5 SHOE FOR $190.00 AND HAVE JORDAN BRAND PUSH ME INTO BELIEVING ITS A YEARLY JORDAN SHOE

Sorry for the rant
I can't hear you can you make the font bigger?

They will grow on people by the time they release.......But that price will slam JB back in the hole......These will sit on shelves for ever......I will pay$19.99 for these like I did for my bred 22's......WATCH

Idk why but these grow on me more and ore everytime i see em. Still not coppin' tho. Especially at that price tag. They look like some off-brand XIVs.

Back
Top Bottom