First Look: Air Jordan 2K9 / 2009 (real pix)

Be right back, Got to puke.
sick.gif

theyuhh..........................................................................................................................................................................looklike mini-vans for your feet

pretty sure the final is gonna be better

I wonder how many new/amazing (but actually tired and re-done) technologies are going into this shoe...

We shall see, but from these EARLY pics, I will be passing like gas.

Originally Posted by ucasta

pretty close to that rendering posted earlier. People are quick to judge. Personally, I always need to see a shoe in person to make an accurate verdict. Time will tell.

And thanks for sharing the pics.

Wrong, just from the pic I can tell its horrible. wont be waisting $190 on that garbage thats for sure.

Im pretty damn excited. Looking forward to more pics. Look at those pics people. Those are samples. How can you judge from early samples? This forum isunfortunately very predictable.

they dont look good in this colorway. they look weird because you're not use to it yet. give it some time. a black and red cw will be straight fire. betthese are very comfortable though. but !*% no jumpman logo? whats up with that?

the sole is horrible. overall their a 4 out 10. i would buy them if they were $110 or $115 but @190 for that piece of s*** hell no! never

Back
Top Bottom