First Look: Air Jordan 2K9 / 2009 (real pix)

almost look like a knockoff M5

i know jb coulda did better than this, seems like someone in jb is trying to sabotage the brand in other words 2k9 looks kinda cheap!

Haven't you all learned by now that most Basketball product, and ESPECIALLY statement level product from Brand Jordan, goes through multiple developmentphases?
In my experience, those are a very early samples, possibly the first look-see sample.
The designers and developers will continue to experiment with components, materials, technology, and colorways before the launch.

Originally Posted by CWK

Haven't you all learned by now that most Basketball product, and ESPECIALLY statement level product from Brand Jordan, goes through multiple development phases?
In my experience, those are a very early samples, possibly the first look-see sample.
The designers and developers will continue to experiment with components, materials, technology, and colorways before the launch.

I hope so. You're background at Nike/JB says a lot.

those do not look good at all... why is the heel 3 inches off the ground???
you can't play ball when your feet arent close to the court... and for 190
these are a major disappointment to me, i was actually excited for these

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the pics, but ill wait to judge the shoe until i see more pics, i bet the shoe is awesome to ball in, but for 190 bucks no thanks. def not payingthat for this shoe.

man those samples are BOOOOOO!!!!

i hope they build up something better than that

i said it earlier, but upon further review of the pics, i realize that i felt the same way about the XIVs. by that i mean that it definately deviates fromother models but unlike the shoes before the XIV, the 2k9 has had plenty of ugly shoes before it so thats where my perception that is similar to that i had ofthe XIV is distorted. i will definately further review the technology to see why this shoe bears the $190 price tag.

190?!? yea right
indifferent.gif

kinda looks like jb felt like they had to come out with something and they put this together in like 15 min

The final product is probably gonna look good. Does everyone remember last years early XX3 pics. Everyone on NT swore they weren't buying the XX3s.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO(NOT DONE)OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (TAKE A BREATH) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Im upset

They need to round the design off a bit. The little platform heel thing looks lame.

I dunno, honestly, if there was no jordan name on these...and say, and1 on there instead...these would never sell at all. Not even with a 39.99 retail.

Back
Top Bottom